SCD Solo Piper
SCD Solo Piper provides Highland Bagpipe music for all events! SCD Solo Piper was established by Shonagh Duncan; a Highland Bagpipe player with 15 years of experience. Experience was gained as a pipe band member (e.g. at The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo), and as a soloist. Shonagh brings this experience to solo engagements across the country; from family occasions (weddings, funerals, anniversaries), to corporate and cultural events (e.g. Conferences and Burns Night), from South coast of England to the Islands of Scotland.
Shonagh has performed at a variety of events, both as a Soloist and as a Band member. These include:
- Weddings, funerals, and family events
- Concerts including Jethro Tull's Charity Christmas Concert and the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra's Concert
- Cruise Ships to the Scottish Isles and Faroe Isles
- Scottish Music Parade Tour, Germany
- Military Tattoos, including The 2017, 2018 and 2019 Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Performed with Pipers Trail (the Ho...
Karen Price• 8 Jun 2019
This lovely young lady was an absolute pleasure to pipe for us at our wedding.
She was impeccably dressed, and played with expertise and confidence.
She was very accommodating to our needs and very flexible with pricing associated with what we asked.
I would recommend her totally to anybody wanting a first class service.
Thankyou Shonagh. We loved every minute. 😊
Sam Johnson• 28 Sep 2019
Better than I could have expected.
Total professionalism, amazing piping and an amazing communicator.
STUART SMRDON• 18 May 2019
"Shonagh was on time, professional, flexible and a superb musician playing in difficult circumstances within a nursing home environment with dementia and downs syndrome residents in end of life stages. One resident a former serviceman at the back of the room was crying when she played Farewell to Gib and it clearly invoked many memories for him of a positive nature. Shonagh also played a request which was deeply appreciated by the recipient. Old Lang Syne was appreciated.
A privilege to met s...
Anonymous User• 6 Jun 2018
"""You were absolutely brilliant... so professional!"""
- How long do you play for?This depends on your requirements. Let me know what you would like and we can arrange it accordingly.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Do you have a specific tune in mind, whether it be for sentimental reasons or simply because you like it? Simply let me know and I can arrange this for you.
Solo Bagpipe music for a variety of events including:
New Years Eve
... and more!