Slav Franasowicz is a saxophonist, who has been blowing the sax of his audiences for over 20 years. His extraordinary skills and soulfull sound has been appreciated by many artists around the world. Performing with Broadway and Westend stars as well as being part of great Jazz projects and Pop productions has given him a vast experience in playing any genre of music with style and expression.
His solo saxophone beautifully combined with unique arrangements of his backing recordings is the best choice for weddings and any private or corporate events.
Jane Nicholls• 1 Feb 2019
We booked Slav to play a solo of "Baker St" at my Dad's funeral. He was very professional in making sure everything was set up beforehand and played perfectly at the end of the service. The song lifted the whole congregation as we celebrated the life of my Dad, leaving us feeling thankful for his life and hopeful for the future. Thanks to Slav for playing so beautifully
Wedding• 25 Feb 2017
Thank you once again Slav for such an amazing musical setting of our wedding ceremony. Cooperation with you was a pleasure. Your proffessionalism from the very beginning left us feeling very relaxed and confident as we kept in contact and discussed the song selection for our ceremony. Your saxophone playing was at the highest level and provided us and our guests with a lot of emotion, which we are greatful for. For all those who will soon decide to marry we highly recommend you!
Mike Ison• 5 Jan 2019
I wish to thank you for your fantastic saxophone playing it made our birthday party and all of the fifty two guests said you were great, so I would like to thank you and I will certainly recommend you at anytime.
Mateusz W• 3 Aug 2018
Slav beautifully performed my father's favourite song while laying him to rest. It was such a heart warming and emotional performance.
Bartosz B• 14 Jun 2017
Slav was a valued member of my group. I hired Slav to be a part of a very important project, to perform in my final exam at jazz school. Slav's outstanding solos "WOWed" the audiences and the examiners. The theatre where the concert took place offered future concerts following this performance. I highly recommend Slav's proffessionalism and talents.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on the venue. Usually 40-50 min playing, 5-15 min break.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?You can request any song, any genre. Simply send me a list of songs you would like to hear at your venue and I’ll prepare all set with backing tracks. I can record samples and send them to you so you can be sure that this is exactly what you like.
- How much space do you require?Four square meters.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I do.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system.
- How long do you play for?Up to four hours with breaks.