Sarah Swirled Belly Dance is a small business which was created in 2009 after the owner (Sarah) completed her Safe Teaching Qualification. Over the years, the business has moved from the small village of Hesketh Bank to one Preston's sub-districts, Penwortham. The business has developed over the years too with new products being made available. Sarah prides herself in offering value for money services, providing customers with enthusiasm and a sense of fun too. Sarah is always happy to discuss your needs in an attempt to give you the service you want, so please don't be offended if she asks for more details.
The Gorple Girls• 16 May 2018
"Sarah was very accomodating and was very easy to book. She provided an excellent demo and we were all very happy.
It was a great whistle stop tour of belly dance.
Bernadette• 20 Apr 2018
Sarah was lovely and friendly, very helpful, and arrived early. She performed very well considering we were spread around the restaurant, and everyone enjoyed her dancing. She created the perfect atmosphere for our event.
- What information do you need for quotations?In order to give an accurate quotation, the following information is required: 1) Full venue address, including postcode 2) Time and length of event 3) Date of the event 4) What service it is you would like to book 5) How many people are attending If you are unsure about what you would like, please state this in your quote request and I can help you with suggestions. If you have anything specific you would like, don't be afraid to ask. The more information you can provide the easier it is to quote and supply.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?I normally allow up to 15 children in the price I quote. Any more than 15 there is an extra charge.
- What experience do you have working with children?I am a parent helper in a local Primary School and have been for the last 10 years.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?Depends on what you have booked but generally I like to allow at least 15 minutes.
- What other services to you provide?Weekly dance classes Beginners Crash Courses, Talks, Demonstrations, Workshops, Parties, Performance Hen Parties
- How long is the act?All acts are different depending on the needs of the person booking. Performances tend to range from 5-10 minutes up to about 30 minutes, but please bear in mind that there will be changes in music and short intervals to get my breath back. Asking for an hour long performance is a lot! Of course, you may want two or three short performances so please be specific. It is suggested that workshops should be at least 1 hour 30 minutes long. Talks are normally an hour long. It is always best to discuss your requirements with me so that I can be more specific regarding cost and can provide what you want.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, within reason. It is probably best for you to contact me about these as there are statistical considerations to be made. Please be aware that as a dancer I will need a reasonable sized dance floor that is flat with no bumps or trip hazards. A music system needs to be installed also, and that somewhere sheltered should also be available should the weather turn nasty.
Beginners Crash Courses
Weekly dance classes
Talks on Styles and Costuming
Arabian Night Party