Sam performs a wide range of popular acoustic covers to suit any occation. Specific song requests welcome before the event.
Dione Campbell• 15 Jun 2019
We booked Sam for our wedding day, as it was sunny it was held in the walled garden of the venue.Together with our guests we thought Sam was fabulous, his own interpretation of the songs were unique and enjoyed by all.his range of songs suited all ages.We would highly recommend Sam for a variety of social events. Thank you Sam ...the new Mr & Mrs Heard
Shan Wall-Palmer• 6 Jul 2019
Sam was amazing at our Event on Saturday 6 July. His music was a lovely touch to our summer BBQ. Everyone enjoyed his style and choice of music. Well done Sam and I look forward to booking you again at one of our other events throughout the year.
Shan (Effect Photonics Ltd)
Marie Harrison• 20 Oct 2018
Sam is amazing thank you for making our wedding so special not only did he entertain our guests he made my day singing our 1st dance song all my guests have said how fab you was so thank you so much x from the Harrison family
Adam Fletcher _ Liaise Bistro Newton Abbot• 2 Mar 2019
"Sam westaway is a great solo artist.
He has a regular booking at Liaise bistro in Newton Abbot.
And all the customers say how good he is.
Great variety of music to suit all"
Jackie Harrison• 22 Sep 2018
Played for over two hours at my son and daughter in law's wedding. Everyone is still talking about it, absolutely wonderful.
- How long do you play for?2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA yes Light yes but will be a small extra cost
- How much space do you require?Approximately 2m squared
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you request a song before the event I will do my best to play it. Most requests I have been able to play
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically One 10 min break half way through
Alicia Keys No one
Bob Marley No women on Cry
Bon Jovi Living on a Prayer
Bryan Adams Run to You
Bryan Adams Heaven
Coldplay Viva la vida
Coldplay Fix You