Having recently supported several big names in music including X Factor winner, Matt Cardle, and Miles Hunt from 80's rock band, The Wonder Stuff, Sam has a reputation of being a prolific performer, playing almost 300 shows in 2017, and 250 in 2018. As well as playing a wide repertoire of cover material, Sam is an established songwriter in her own right. Alongside completing two successful headlining UK tours, Sam has also taken to the stage at many well known festivals and music venues all over the UK, from London's Pinewood Studios to Liverpool's Albert Docks.
A highly experienced performer, Sam knows exactly what it takes to grab her audience's attention, and can put together a set list suited to any crowd. With nothing but her acoustic guitar to hand, combined with soothing vocals, Sam creates the perfect atmosphere for any occasion.
Ungoo & Lee• 26 Aug 2017
I hired Sam for my wedding at Northcote Manor on 26th August. I haven't got enough words to describe how fantastic she was. Everyone was so impressed they wanted her details, including the hotel! From the beginning she was professional, friendly and so accommodating - even learning songs for us that weren't on her playlist. If you hire Sam you will not be disappointed. I listened to one song and knew I had to have her. Thank you Sam for being part of the team that made our day so perfect!
Karen Burns• 6 Oct 2016
Sam agreed to sing at my daughters wedding and I can not tell you how magical it was. With Sam's beautiful tone and presence the day was given that special personal touch. From singing the bride down the aisle, entertaining the guests and finally providing the romantic live performance for the couples first dance. I can not praise her enough for her professionalism and her genuine desire to make the day a day to remember. Thank you from me, my daughter and her now husband Nathan.
Chris & Sera Sumser• 11 Aug 2017
Sam played two brilliant acoustic sets at our wedding. We were fortunate that the weather was kind to us and Sam played out on the terrace. Her voice carried beautifully across the terrace and it created a great atmosphere for the early evening drinks and mingling. We spoke with Sam regularly in the build up to the wedding and even though she has a vast repertoire to call upon, she agreed to master a song, (at short notice), which we both really appreciated! Sam’s last song was our ‘'first dance...
Paul Howard• 6 Oct 2018
Sam, you were the perfect addition to our most special day. She nailed our first dance request and we could not have been any happier. All of our guests commented on how amazing she sounded and the contrast of have Sam's stunning voice to welcome our guests against the full live band we had later worked perfectly. We can not recommend Sam enough. Thank you for everything Sam, you made our day even more perfect.
Shivani & Parmod Sharma• 6 Apr 2017
Sam was professional and polite throughout both the booking process and on the day itself. It was always easy to contact her for anything I needed and she always responded to emails very quickly. And of course she sings beautifully! So many of our guests commented on just how good she was, and lots have already asked for her contact details! A special thank you for singing our first dance song live for us, it was everything we wanted it to be. It was an absolute pleasure having you at our weddin...
- How far do you travel, and what are your travel expenses?I offer free travel for any events that are within a 30 mile radius of Winsford, Cheshire. Any travel distance outside of this radius will be charged at 45p per mile, however, I'm happy to negotiate if you are working to a tight budget. If I am booked for an event abroad, I ask that the client covers the costs of the transport. This includes flights/ferries/trains, and transport to and from the airport/ferry port/station.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a small break every 45 minutes. Breaks are usually 15 minutes, but if you require me to take a smaller break, I am happy to take 5/10 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if you tell me your song requests at least 1-2 months in advance of your booking, I will be happy to try and learn them. Please note that I may not be able to do all of your requests, simply due to vocal suitability.
- How much space do you require?Depending on which sound equipment we require for the event, I may require only a small space (e.g. up to 1.5/2 meters) or I may require a larger space for my larger system (up to 3 meters)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I have Public Liability Insurance and all of my equipment is PAT tested.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have two full PA systems, and two smaller amplifiers. I do not have a lighting rig, but for wedding ceremonies and special occasions, I often use a setup of fairylights, white lanterns, and false candles.
- How long do you play for?Usual performance time is 2x45 minutes, but I am happy to play sets from 15 minutes up until 4 hours (with necessary break times).
- Who are your previous clients?Warrington Wolves Rugby Club, Warner Leisure Hotels, Pinewood Studios, many more.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, parties, all types of occasions.
Sam's repertoire covers a vast amount of genres and eras, from 60s classics by the likes of The Monkees and Elvis Presley, to 2000s hits by Jessie J, Meghan Trainor and R Kelly. Sam puts her own twis...