Sam uses his influences of music icons such as Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr , Bobby Darin, Ray Charles, Robbie Williams, The Blues Brothers and Olly Murs to bring his own unique style of performing classic hits both old and new. He is able to perform many genres of music - from Swing and Soul to Pop, Motown and Rock and Roll. Specialising in Swing Music, Sam has been described as a "natural and confident entertainer" with a "powerful smooth voice". He has a unique style of singing the music of the swing legends (both old and new). He is not a tribute act but an act in his own right and brings a breath of fresh air to the swing classic. Sam is also able to perform Swing, Pop, Soul, Rock n Roll and Motown Hits from the 50's right the way through to the present day. So, whether you need someone to perform the hits of the likes of Frank Sinatra, Olly Murs, Michael Buble, Elvis Presley, Robbie Williams or a wide range of other artists, then Sam is your man and is guaranteed to entertain no matter what the occassion. His repertoire is increasingly growing, with new songs being added on a regular basis
Karen Burton• March 23, 2018
The food was terrific, we ate in the bar. All our meals were delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Sam Knight made our evening really special. Great evening!
Elaine Todd• Feb. 10, 2018
Well just brilliant. A great night . What a wonderful evening with dinner in a beautiful restaurant with lovely staff and front seats to see you Sam. You're an amazing singer and we thoroughly enjoyed listening to you. Nearly got up and had a smooch, but a bit too much traffic! You have a beautiful voice and we look forward to seeing you again
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Engagements Parties (Birthday, Anniversary etc) Restaurants Clubs Pubs Social Clubs
- Who are your previous clients?Working Mens Clubs La Sala Restaurant & Bar Trent Park Golf & Country Club West Essex Golf Club Royal British Legion New Eltham Social Club Batnham & Epping Bowls Club
- How long do you play for?Set lengths to fit your needs. Typically 3 x 45 minute sets or 2 x 1 hour sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Sam comes with his own PA and Lighting - depending on size of area and requirements
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All electrical equipment has been PAT Tested Public Liability Insurance is held
- How much space do you require?Sam can fit into any space depending on requirements
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If Sam can perform it he will otherwise it can be played during the breaks.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks will depend on the set numbers and lengths typically between 20 and 30 minutes
- Can you provide exxtra music for when you are not performing?Yes, Sam can provide general music during his breaks and for additional cost can provide a DJ service before and after if the venue is available/booked for longer than the time that Sam will be performing.
Swing - Come Fly With Me, Fly Me to The Moon, That's Life, New York New York, Mr Bojangles, You Make Me feel So Young, Beyond The Sea etc
Soul - Never Too Much, Superstition
Motown - I Want You Back
Pop - Dance With Me Tonight, Can't Take My Eyes off You
Rock and Roll - Johnny Be Good, Jailhouse Rock,
Reggae - Help Me Make It Through The Night, Red Red WIne
(Over 400 song repertoire)