Hi, my name is Sam Easton and I have been a wedding / function singer for nearly four years.
Despite my lack of years, I have dozens of weddings and functions under my belt to date, receiving high praise from all of my clients.
I can play a variety of styles in a variety of settings. Whether you want music for the church, background guitar for your canapés or songs to dance the night away, just let me know, and I will do all I can to provide a high class service.
Carol Whiteside• 3 Jun 2017
Sam was performing at an arts & crafts fair where he had to be background music. He did this perfectly and was enjoyed by everyone.
Would definitely recommend. He is an accomplished singer and musician.
Christine• 28 Mar 2019
Sam was a fantastic addition to our event - couldn't fault him from the outset to the event itself. Even though he was coming down with a cold, he still gave an amazing performance.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have served in the past a number of weddings, functions and parties playing a range of styles, and I have received nothing but praise thus far!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! Just get into contact with me in enough time prior to your event and I will put the songs you want in the set.
- How much space do you require?I can be squeezed into a corner should it be more beneficial to you! As long as I can breathe, any space is fine.
- How long do you play for?This is entirely up to the client - I can play anything from one song to two hours worth of material.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own small PA system but no lighting. I don't normally require lighting, but if this is something you desire, we should be able to work something out!
A wide variety of songs ranging between Soul and Motown classics from the 50s and 60s all the way to modern classics from the pop charts.
If you wish to hear a certain selection of songs, please cont...