Hi, my name is Sam Easton and I have been a wedding / function singer for nearly four years.
I have dozens of weddings and functions under my belt to date, receiving high praise from all of my clients.
I can play a variety of styles in a variety of settings. Whether you want music for the church, background guitar for your canapés or songs to dance the night away, just let me know, and I will do all I can to provide a high class service.
Carol Whiteside• 3 Jun 2017
"Sam was performing at an arts & crafts fair where he had to be background music. He did this perfectly and was enjoyed by everyone.
Would definitely recommend. He is an accomplished singer and musician."
Christine• 28 Mar 2019
"Sam was a fantastic addition to our event - couldn't fault him from the outset to the event itself. Even though he was coming down with a cold, he still gave an amazing performance.
Ella Catherall• 6 Sep 2019
Sam was great! Lovely guy with a special talent. Would definitely use him again!
Natalie Sweeney• 22 Sep 2019
I couldn't be happier with the service and communication from Sam. He was in contact before the wedding to find out exactly what we wanted and his performance on the day was everything we'd hoped. Sam performed the song for our first dance and even did a recording of it for us beforehand. Couldn't recommend him enough
Sarah sheard• 6 Jul 2019
Sam played at out family Party he was on time, very polite. He played a good variety of songs to cater for ages. Everyone commented how much they enjoyed his performance; it was perfect.
I would highly recommend him and would ask him to play again.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have served in the past a number of weddings, functions and parties playing a range of styles, and I have received nothing but praise thus far!
- How long do you play for?This is entirely up to the client - I can play anything from one song to two hours worth of material.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own small PA system but no lighting. I don't normally require lighting, but if this is something you desire, we should be able to work something out!
- How much space do you require?I can be squeezed into a corner should it be more beneficial to you! As long as I can breathe, any space is fine.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! Just get into contact with me in enough time prior to your event and I will put the songs you want in the set.
A wide variety of songs ranging between Soul and Motown classics from the 50s and 60s all the way to modern classics from the pop charts.
If you wish to hear a certain selection of songs, please cont...