Hi, my name is Sam Easton and I have been a wedding / function singer for nearly four years.
I have dozens of weddings and functions under my belt to date, receiving high praise from all of my clients.
I can play a variety of styles in a variety of settings. Whether you want music for the church, background guitar for your canapés or songs to dance the night away, just let me know, and I will do all I can to provide a high class service.
Carol Whiteside• 3 Jun 2017
"Sam was performing at an arts & crafts fair where he had to be background music. He did this perfectly and was enjoyed by everyone.
Would definitely recommend. He is an accomplished singer and musician."
Sarah sheard• 6 Jul 2019
Sam played at out family Party he was on time, very polite. He played a good variety of songs to cater for ages. Everyone commented how much they enjoyed his performance; it was perfect.
I would highly recommend him and would ask him to play again.
Christine• 28 Mar 2019
"Sam was a fantastic addition to our event - couldn't fault him from the outset to the event itself. Even though he was coming down with a cold, he still gave an amazing performance.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have served in the past a number of weddings, functions and parties playing a range of styles, and I have received nothing but praise thus far!
- How long do you play for?This is entirely up to the client - I can play anything from one song to two hours worth of material.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own small PA system but no lighting. I don't normally require lighting, but if this is something you desire, we should be able to work something out!
- How much space do you require?I can be squeezed into a corner should it be more beneficial to you! As long as I can breathe, any space is fine.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! Just get into contact with me in enough time prior to your event and I will put the songs you want in the set.
A wide variety of songs ranging between Soul and Motown classics from the 50s and 60s all the way to modern classics from the pop charts.
If you wish to hear a certain selection of songs, please cont...