Sally is a talented, experienced, and professional handstand and contortion artist. She is able to perform complex one arm balances as well as extreme flexibility handstands. She has performed all over the world at events, launches, festivals, and shows, plus across the media, appearing on television shows and in magazines.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long is your performance?Choreographed acts are 5-6 minutes long. Ambient Sets (unchoreographed/background entertainment) are 10 minutes long and can be repeated up to 3 times per event.
- What age range do you work with?All ages
- What venues can you work in?Indoor venues. Outdoor venues considered only during hot summer months.
- Can you work outdoors?Only if it is hot weather
- Any special requirements for the show?A safe and secure room to get ready in - to change into costume plus do warm up stretches and preparations immediately prior to my show. A clean and flat performance area that is large enough for my acts. My acts can fit onto a small space of 1x2m but also need adequate clearance space around the space for health and safety reasons (e.g. legs in my handstands do not want to be kicking anything or anyone). Choreographed acts require the client to supply a sound system. Any raised stage to be provided by client.
Acrobalance and Adagio