Fully live three piece band (guitar with vocals, bass with vocals, drums) playing the best selection of indie, rock , soul and pop covers to get your dance floor packed out all night long. Fully self contained with professional PA and lighting equipment. Perfect for any event.
We can also supply an acoustic duo, solo acoustic and DJ services
- What is your set list like?We are always updating our playlist so please get in touch for up to date listings. Here is our current (Feb 2019) playlist........ Indie.....**** Mr. Bright Side. The Killers* Sex on fire. Kings of Leon* Dakota. Stereophonics* She’s Electric. Oasis* Sit down. James* Not 19 Forever. Courteeners* Use Somebody. Kings of Leon* Last Night. The Strokes* Dreaming of You. The Coral* Yellow. Coldplay* Sit down. James* Molly’s Chambers. Kings of Leon* Pop and Soul......**** Thinking out loud. Ed Sheeran* Blame it on me. George Ezra* Budapest. George Ezra* Valerie. Amy Winehouse* 500 Miles. The Proclaimers* Hey Ya. Outkast* Get Lucky. Daft Punk* Mustang Sally. Wilson Picket* Superstition. Stevie Wonder* Rock.........**** I saw her standing there. The Beatles* Brown Eyed Girl. Van Morrison* I’m a Believer. The Monkeys* Whisky in the Jar. Thin Lizzy* Dancing in the moonlight. Thin Lizzy* Stuck in the Middle. Stealers Wheel* Summer of 69. Brian Adams* Town Called Malice. The Jam* Dancing in the Dark. Bruce Springsteen* Teenage Kicks. The Undertones* Twist and Shout. The Beatles* Bad Moon Rising. CCR* You Really Got Me. The Kinks* All of the Day and Night. The Kinks* All the Small Things. Blink 182* Johnny B Goode. Chuck Berry*
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Three piece indie, pop, soul, rock party band playing covers from the 60s to present day.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Please ask for details
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?Indie, rock and a few pop classics such as superstition
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break of 20-30 mins
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please ask for details
- How much space do you require?As we are a three piece we are extremely compact but we always say, the more the merrier!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, both.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes! Fully professional PA and lighting that is regularly PAT tested. We also carry public liability insurance.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 min sets is our standard. We can play longer if required. Please ask for details.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer or cash
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, corporate events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Excellent musicians, professional attitude, reliable, competitive price, fully live- we are a live band not posh karaoke!
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing hundreds of weddings and parties between us and getting the dance floors packed!
Three piece rock/indie/pop/ soul covers band
Solo (singer and guitar)