The Lateshift" is a very popular Party / Wedding / Function band with superb female lead vocals, male backing vocals, saxophone, guitar, drums and bass.
Most of their work is gained by referrals and recommendations from satisfied clients.
The Lateshift play a great mix of classic cover songs that appeals to all ages and tastes and will keep you dancing all night long. Songs include everything from Shout by Lulu, Venus by Shocking Blue, to Rolling In The Deep by Adele, Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses, etc. People always comment on their huge and diverse range of very popular songs and the true professionalism of The Band. The best way to enjoy The Lateshift is to book them for your special occasion now!! Also - go to one of their public gigs in your area and see/hear them live - You will be glad you did. Songs from All Eras to suit All Tastes
DANCE, CELEBRATE, PARTY with 'THE LATESHIFT'
Mike Richards• May 11, 2019
The Lateshift played at my daughters wedding reception at Sandford and finished off a wonderful day in style. Music for all ages and really kept the party going. Thank you.
Sarah Allen• June 23, 2018
The Lateshift played and sang brilliantly and we could not have been happier with them. Utterly professional and really friendly. Would definitely use them again."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A very popular wedding/party/events band that appeals to all ages and tastes, where most of their work is gained through recommendations from satisfied clients.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every gig is a new highlight, but playing for the likes of Woodbury Park, Sandy Park, Dream-A-Way charity, Michael Caines, Exeter Chiefs, David Lloyd Leisure etc. etc...
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer great value for money with a professional and fun approach with client assistance and guidance from start to finish. Most people come to us by recommendation from happy customers...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Everything from pubs to large halls, but in the main - Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events and Festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?Too numerous to mention but for example - the likes of Woodbury Park, Sandy Park, Dream-A-Way charity, Michael Caines, Exeter Chiefs, David Lloyd Leisure etc. etc...
- How can event planners pay for your services?We have a booking Contract to protect our clients and this normally asks for a deposit up-front.
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 x 1 hours but flexible..
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Complete with disco ball, lasers, flashing and static lights, starcloth, smoke machine, etc.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - see our main website for full details under FAQ's
- How much space do you require?Normally 6 x 4 metres but less can be OK.
A SELECTION OF DANCY AND SLOWER SONGS:
Black Horse & The Cherry Tree - K T Tunstall
Car Wash - Rose Royce
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Damn Your Eyes - Etta James
Disco Inferno - The Trammps
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Echo Beach - Martha & The Muffins
Farytale of New York - The Pogues
Fever - Peggy Lee
Firework - Katy Perry
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Funky Town - Lipps Inc.
Give It Up - KC & The Sunshine Band
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
Here Come The Girls - Ernie K Doe
Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
I Feel Good - James Brown
I Just Wanna Make Love To You - Etta James
I Love Rock N' Roll - Joan Jett
I'm So Excited - Pointer Sisters
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Lady Marmalade (Patti) LaBelle
Le Freak - Chic
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Let's Stick Together - Roxy Music
Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Long Train Running - Doobie Brothers
Love Shack - B 52's
Man Eater - Daryl Hall & John Oates
Make You Feel My Love - Adele
Merry Christmas Everyone - Slade
Mercy - Duffy/The 3rd Degree
Moondance - Van Morrison
Moving On Up - M People
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
Nutbush City Limits - Tina Turner
One Step Beyond - Madness
Pick Up The Pieces - Average White Band
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
River Deep Mountain High - Tina Turner
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting - Elton John
Shout - Lulu
Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
Smooth Operator - Sade
Spooky - The Atlanta Rythm Section
Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Sweet Child O'Mine - Guns N' Roses
Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
Tequila - The Champs
The Heat Is On - Glen Frey
These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra
Take Your Mamma Out - Scissor Sisters
That's The Way (I Like It) KC & The Sunshine Band
This Is The Life - Amy McDonald
Valerie - Mark Ronson/Amy Winehouse
Venus - Shocking Blue
Voulez Vous - Abba
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
You Know I'm no good - Amy Winehouse
AND MANY MORE