RICK BONNER'S 'ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE' is a completely 'one off' unique and original musical experience. THERE IS NO OTHER SHOW LIKE THIS IN THE UK😎
RICK BONNER is a natural born showman and entertainer🎤
RICK BONNER'S 'ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE' will take you, 'year by year' through the 50's, 60's, 70's and onwards. Rick performs arguably the greatest songs ever written and recorded by the greatest performers that ever lived.
In addition to being a highly acclaimed singer with an unusual vocal range, RICK is an outstanding Jazz SAXOPHONE, clarinet PLAYER and GUITARIST. 🎷
After a successful appearance on ITVs 'NEW FACES', vocal entertainer Rick, signed a management deal with legendary showbiz impresario TONY LEWIS. From there RICK featured in over 60 MAJOR T.V. APPEARANCES and supported over 60 MAJOR INTERNATIONAL STARS, with successful live appearances at BIRMINGHAM HIPPODROME, LONDON INTERNATIONAL HILTON and aboard THE Q.E.II.
Watch "Rick Bonner 'The Ultimate Performance'" on YouTube...
Caroline• 29 Apr 2018
"I have had the privilege to see Rick Bonner on stage, hr leaves the audience feeling great, happy and they overall have had a wonderful time.
Rick is a consummate professional singer , his diction coupled with clean articulation of the language of the song is the key to smooth flowing lyrics Rick sings which brings a song to ' life'. An excellent instrumentalist on saxophone and clarinet too."
Anonymous User• 5 Jan 2018
Excellent professional singer , great entertainment gives the audience fun and enjoyment with the variety of music on offer coupled with the wonderful saxophone and clarinet playing. A very professional entertainer ...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All venues.
- Who are your previous clients?London International Hilton Q.E.II Birmingham Hippodrome
- How long do you play for?Minimum 45 mins up to 3 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?TBA
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Short breaks