Richard is an experienced and very versatile musician who has a real passion for all genres of music. He was classically trained at the Royal Conservatoire in Birmingham but has gone on to establish himself as an accomplished and versatile performer. He is a violinist, an electric violinist and a pianist and has over twenty years experience performing at weddings, parties and other corporate and private events.
Richard Toomer• Jan. 1, 2019
Richard was brilliant last night. We wanted Gaelic up beat music for our party which was great, later interspersed by some classic pop covers. He did exactly as we asked and made our party just that bit different. Thanks Richard. (10 / 10)
Richard Toomer• June 11, 2018
Richard played the Intermezzo from Mascani's Cavalleria Rusticana at our wedding with such passion and skill. It was a highlight of the service, and of the whole day!
Richard Toomer• Aug. 22, 2018
having witnessed with my own eyes and ears the jaw dropping talent of this musician, yes I would highly recommend him..exceptional talent and all round lovely chap.
Richard Toomer• Aug. 24, 2018
Beautiful musician , can play classical to rock . Ideal for any occasion
Richard Toomer• July 10, 2018
What a lovely man! Everything was perfect! Great communication, very attentive to detail in what I wanted! Fabulous! Would definitely recommend! So glad we found you!
Sam Church• June 22, 2019
Richard was amazing at my wedding ceremony. Everyone commented what a nice touch he added. Very talented professional service. Thanks Richard
- How long do you play for?Usually two hours but can play for up to four hours if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. All modern equipment that has current PAT certificates.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?One violinist doesn't need a huge amount of space. I would need a bit more space if I have my Yamaha Stage piano.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. I am an experienced arranger so always offer one free personal arrangement when booked. If I am required to write more than one I do make a small charge for additional arrangements.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I would only take a short break when playing for over two hours.
Richard is a classical musician but regularly plays a wide and varied repertoire of music including pop, rock, musical theatre, film music and light jazz.