Richard Neal Film And Photography
Hi I’m Richard, I started behind the camera when I was 16 and have never stopped loving what I do.
I specialise in Wedding Photography, Videography, Events and Portraits, but never limit myself to just those!
I graduated in Film Production from the University for the Creative Arts in 2011, where I specialised in Cinematography, and was honoured to be awarded the Billy Williams BSC Cinematography Scholarship Award for excellence in the field.
I have worked in a wide range of environments and covered a variety of events including two years at sea working on-board P&O Cruise ships as a professional photographer.
My feet are now firmly back on dry land and I have come home to beautiful, sunny Devon with my wife Sophie and our labradoodle, Mowgli.
So whether it's the big day, welcoming a new arrival or just fancy some new headshots - get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography and videography Event videography Portraits and family shoots
- What does the wedding package include?2-300 wedding photos on a bespoke 8GB USB drive Or (minimum packages) a 10-15 minute creative highlights video - dependant on service chosen. Events - 50-100 photos on USB
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Most definitely not! Time is very precious, so I would devote your day, to you.
- What style of photos do you take?Very relaxed, documentary style. Previous clients have said that they hardly noticed I was there! In a good way, i’m In the background enough to capture those moments you and your guests might miss, in the moment.
- What kind of technology do you use?For photos and video, use a Panasonic G7 capable to recording in 4K UHD and edit in Final Cut Pro on a large screen IMAC
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Photos will be available to view directly on my website or similar means through a secure client portal
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We normally say photo delivery (dependant on the shoot and how many shots were taken!) weddings e.g. delivery 6 weeks after the big day. Video’s often take longer in post production but this will be discussed in our initial conversations.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Typically you would not receive Every single photo taken; part of the post production process involves removing misfires (shots where eyes maybe closed, lighting wasn’t satisfactory or anything else that might arise). We would only pass on finished products that we deem high enough of a professional standard that often meet our clients expectations
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I typically work alone, I meet, greet, take and edit all my own work; unless, again depending on the size/scale of the event, I may decide to bring in additional people where appropriate, but again this would be discussed with you.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In case of the unforeseen; I do have photographers/videographers who in the unlikely event of my unable to attend your event, would be arranged in my place.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I as the photographer would reserve the rights to any images or videos I take however, unless express permission is denied by the client. Purely for showcase purposes we would greatly appreciate the freedom to use said images/video to further promote the valuable service we offer.
(Not limited to)
Weddings, events, portraits and family shoots