I'm passionate about photography, and have been a professional photographer for over 25 years , producing high quality images for newspapers and magazines ,named national finalists photographer of the year for three consecutive years. These days I specialise in portraiture wether for business or families and I also do documentary style weddings. I'm easy going my first priority is that we get along so that we can then work together to produce the images that you require.
JOE FRANCIS, GARDENS FOR GOOD• Jan. 9, 2019
Excellent photographer. We needed some profile shots for our business and on seeing Richard's work we knew he was the right man for the job. He's very experienced, great to deal with and the results are beyond our expectations. Highly recommended.
Having seen Rich's impressive portfolio, I asked him to kindly take photos at my 50th birthday party (it was full on fancy dress with circa 70 people). He and his work were amazing. The photos were incredible. He didn't stage manage anything, he simply mingled with the party and took some wonderfully authentic photos of party people being party people and in their element, blissfully unaware of the camera. It was so special and he helped us have incredibly vivid permanent images of an amazing event with friends and family. I couldn't recommend Rich highly enough! To boot he is a top bloke. Thanks again Rich.
"I have known Richard for many years. He is a great photographer, instantly putting his subjects at ease with his calm and creative manner.
His key strength is in his versatility; he has a keen eye and can create amazing shots even under the most unpromising of circumstances. Whether it's PR, Portraiture or Events, he produces images at a very high level. I would highly recommend Richard, he is one of the nicest professional photographers I know."
am delighted with the photographs Richard created of me, my wife and our two children. The 2 hour shoot at our home was such a relaxed event; he put us all at ease and was really great with our children (3 and 5 years old). We will cherish the photos, and they take pride of place in our lounge and entrance hall.
I have enjoyed working with Richard Cave for almost ten years, on everything from spot news to feature assignments. I don't think there is a situation that he hasn't photographed or can't handle. From screaming children to Royal visits, his photographs are imaginative and entertaining. He connects with the subject and produces quality images.
As a photographer, Richard Cave could squeeze the highest quality and originality out of the most routine assignment. He has an instinctive eye for a picture that cannot be taught in a classroom and his peers have recognised this time and again, evidenced by his multiple national awards nominations over the years. He also brings reliability, experience and maturity to the job. After 11 years working with him, I have no hesitation in recommending him highly.
- What services do you offer?All photography services available, everything is possible.
- What does the wedding package include?we can agree your every requirement and Taylor package to you.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no, all my attention is with you.
- What style of photos do you take?natural/ documentary style
- What kind of technology do you use?High quality digital SLRs + off camera flash.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Images can be viewed online (password protected)
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4 week maximum
- Do you send all the photos taken?You can have all digital files
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I'm a very experienced self contained unit !
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No
Individual portraiture/corporate headshots or social media - I come to you with studio lighting and backdrops. (All types of photography for your business available)
Family portraiture can be done with studio lighting but more often we agree on an outside environment, parks ,riverside walks etc.
Weddings 1st we have a pre-wedding meeting in person or via Skype where we make a plan for exactly what and how you want everything photographed, from wedding breakfast to last dance and everything in between.