Wedding Pianist Richard Barriball for Hire and Mobile Disco Hire in Fife & Edinburgh, and throughout central Scotland
ORGANIST for your wedding ceremony
PIANIST for your wedding dinner/drinks reception
DISC JOCKEY & CEILDH CALLER for your evening function
THAT'S THREE SERVICES IN ONE! WHY LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE?
· Arranged wind band music for Jane McDonald, Katherine Jenkins and Carley Stenson (from “Hollyoaks”) who in 2008, sung to his band accompaniment for her vocal performance of Andrew Lloyd Weber’s “Whistle Down the Wind” which was recorded with the Royal Marines Band of Scotland on their album “A Night at the West End” and performed in Manchester.
· Arranged vocal accompaniments for a host of soap acting celebrities from various popular programs for the annual charity concerts in Manchester’s Bridgewater Hall by the RM Band and famous guests.
· Arranged two pieces of wind band music for the Edinburgh Military Tattoo including a medley of three tunes from the BBC television hit series “Band of Brothers” which was used in the 2005 Finale where he wrote for the massed military bands, choir, fanfare trumpeters and bagpipes.
· Co-wrote a bugle march called “Scottish Royals” which was recorded on the album of the same name by the Royal Marines Band of Scotland, and on the same album he composed “Caledonian Sunset” which uses the tune of Robert Burns “My Love Is Like a Red Red Rose” as an accompaniment to the bugle call of “Sunset”.
· Had a number of arrangements performed in the Royal Albert Hall including the popular operatic song “Time To Say Goodbye” which was performed at the “Mountbatten Festival of Music” in 2004.
· Working for himself in addition to his full time career, he performed piano incidental music at the Forth Radio Awards in Edinburgh and also the Royal Yacht Britannia, both gigs during the same week during Nov 2008, and has frequently performed on the Royal Yacht.
"Everyone commented on how nice it was to have you playing during the meal."
"The music choice was perfect."
"The Chapel entrance music sounded amazing."
"You were all I had expected/hoped, and you helped make it a memorable night."
"You were amazing! I couldn't have asked for better musical accompaniment to my big day. Loads of guests commented on how much they enjoyed it too."
- How long do you play for?Maximum performance length 4 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?My equipment has been PAT tested and I am insured.
- How much space do you require?5 ft x 5 ft
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can learn tunes on request (by ear if necessary).
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 5 minute break is normally sufficient (for more than 2 hours).
Representative piano repertoire -
Fly Me to the Moon,
Just the Way You Are,
This Guy's In Love With You,
Ballad pour Adeline (Richard Clayderman),
Somewhere Over the Rainbow,
My Love is like a Red Red Rose,
The Greatest Love Of All,
What a Wonderful World,
Saving All My Love For You,
Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You,
I Can't Help Falling In Love With You,
Love Me Tender
…and many more.