Live funk, soul and pop band:
- 4 super tight vocalists and musicians
- Fun, friendly and flexible with a professional attitude
- Accommodating and enthusiastic, always giving 100%. Experience:
Vast experience in performing live for various corporate and private events
- Resident band
- Guaranteed to liven up any celebrationSet list:
Genres include Motown classics to current floor-fillers. For example we have an extensive set list catering for all ages including Maroon5, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, James Brown, Cee Lo Green, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Jamiroquai, Jessie J etc
Want a specific song played? Just ask!
Sonali Campion• 30 Nov 2018
Rhythm Revival were fantastic, very professional and great music which got people up and dancing! Ken was also great at communicating ahead of the event, which helped everything to run smoothly on the day. Would highly recommend.
Laura and Becky• 15 Jun 2019
We hired Rhythm Revival for our husbands surprise 40th birthday party which had a festival theme. We were blown away with how good Rhythm Revival are! We had a real mix of ages and everyone commented on how brilliant the band were! They were super professional, turning up on time, quick set up, no fuss and super friendly! Music to suit everyone and real dance floor fillers! They had a playlist between sets and mingled with the guests. Thank you so much for making the party so much fun! Couldn’t ...
John and Reema• 16 Apr 2017
Rhythm Revival played at our wedding and were awesome! The weather was unexpectedly good so they took the initiative and moved outside to play acoustically instead, which went down a treat. They then played inside during canapés and dinner. They played a great range of music using different instruments and even allowed us to pick out our favourites in advance, a huge thanks to the guys for helping to make it a perfect day. Highly recommend to anyone!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live funk, soul and pop band for functions, corporate events and weddings
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing open air at Isle of Wight festival
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?All out instrumentalists can sing and play!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events and Outdoor Events
- Who are your previous clients?Commonwealth Christmas Party, Pall Mall, Dec 2018 Wedding, Hedsor House, April 2018 George and Dragon, Princes Risborough, April 2018 Corporate Event, Feb 2018 Birthday Party, The Station, Stoneleigh, Jan 2018 Regent's Park Barracks, Dec 2017 Birthday Party, Witney, Dec 2017 Charter School Christmas Party, Dec 2017 Cavalry Regiment Christmas Party, Windsor, Dec 2017 George and Dragon Christmas Party, Princes Risborough, Dec 2017 Birthday Party, Pavillion Sports and Leisure Club, Oct 2017 Army Barracks, HMS Island, Oct 2017 Birthday Party, Queens Head, Sep 2017 Wedding, Bull Hotel, Sep 2017 Birthday Party, Brickmakers, Sep 2017 Seer Green Beer Festival, Sep 2017 Corporate Event, Ritchings Park Golf Club, Sep 2017 George and Dragon, Princes Risborough, Aug 2017 Birthday Party, Nizels Golf and Country Club, July 2017 Wedding, Bank of England Sports Centre, July 2017 Royal Air Force Club, July 2017 Corporate Event, Holiday Inn Brentford, July 2017 Wedding Anniversary, Sarisbury, July 2017 Mitrofanoff Charity Ball, Runnymede on Thames Hotel, June 2017 Charity Event, Studley Wood Golf Club, May 2017 Grand Opening, Locksheath Shopping Centre, May 2018 Comicon, Edgbaston Stadium, April 2017 Birthday Party, Addlestone Community Centre, April 2017 Birthday Party, Longwick Village Hall, March 2017 Birthday Party, Crocksted Farm Hotel, March 2017 Charity Concert, Cheltenham Town Hall, March 2017 Wedding Anniversary, Nizels Golf and Country Club, Feb 2017 Wedding Reception, Chiswell St Dining Rooms, London, Feb 2017 Queens Head, Cranford, Feb 2017 Birthday Party, The Pines Hotel, Burnham, Jan 2017 New Years Eve Ball, Wandsworth Town Hall, 2016 Ship Inn, Arlesford, 2016 Christmas Party, Lymington, 2016 Christmas Party, Hawley, 2016 Jack Lilley Christmas Party, Triumph Motorbike Event, 2016 Jessica's Ball, Harefield, 2016 George and Dragon Christmas Party, Princes Risborough, 2016 Food Festival, Locks Heath Shopping Centre, 2016 Brimmers Farm, Princes Risborough, 2016 Wedding Anniversary, Eastergate, 2016 Wedding Reception, Hill House Farm, 2016 Birthday Party, Chalfont St. Giles, 2016 Birthday Party, Stanwell, 2016 George and Dragon, Princes Risborough, 2016 Birthday Party, Codmore Hill, 2016 Wedding Reception, Welwyn, 2016
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cheque, BACS and cash
- How long do you play for?2x 1 hour sets 3x 1 hour sets Fully negotiable
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA system and lighting - As part of the package we carry our own professional instruments with a full PA setup and offer mp3/ipod interval music. We carry party lighting equipment and a top of the range back line and PA equipment - 3000 W
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to all
- How much space do you require?Access to power sockets 3m x 3m space for set up 60 min setup time All items are dependent on setup area and venue size and we will work with you to plan the logistics
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, with about 2 weeks notice for us to practice prior to the event
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20 to 30 minute break between sets
Ain't No Sunshine
Black Magic Woman
Black or White
Blame it on the Boogie
Brown Eyed Girl
Can't Take my Eyes of You