Rhythm Of The Night are a female fronted 4-piece function band based in Surrey.
Having all studied music to degree level at the Academy of Contemporary Music, Charlotte, Craig, Simon and Stephan formed Rhythm Of The Night in 2010.
Covering the most classic of songs right up the way to current chart toppers. The band's primary concern is getting the right atmosphere for your occasion. We can lift your party and have everyone on a high, and also bring it right down for a slow dance or even a jazzier atmosphere.
Whatever you desire we will accommodate your every need.
- Rhythm Of The Night
Liam Griffin• 26 May 2018
"Stop your search and book these guys up. They are amazing, I have never seen a more packed dance floor than at our wedding.
My wife and I spent an eternity hunting for a wedding band and just couldn't find one that we liked at a price we wanted to pay. Then we stumble across Rhythm of the Night and loved them, and the cost was very reasonable. Craig and Charlotte were very responsive and flexible, answering all our queries.
They provided a set list and we let them know which ones we pre...
- Who are your previous clients?Pinewood Studios, Knowle Manor, Halton House Officers Mess, Powdermill Hotel, Grange Barn, Halstead Prepatory School, The Bingham Hotel, Brick Kiln Barn, Ettington Chase Hotel, Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa, Kingston Rowing Club, Radisson - Guildford, The Gallivant Hotel
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we are fully self contained. Providing everything to make the night go off with a bang.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Christmas parties, Corporate events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Young, high energy band. Playing hits from all eras of music.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are more than happy to play requests, however they must be provided 2 weeks in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This is dependent on how many sets we do, breaks can range from 5mins to 40mins. This can be discussed in detail once booked.
- How much space do you require?3m x 4m, although we can be flexible if need be.
- How long do you play for?2 hours, this can be broken up in anyway you want to. But we usually suggest either 3 x 40minutes or 2 x 1 hour.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, available on request.
All About The Bass - Megan Trainor
American Boy - Estelle
Black & Gold - Sam Sparrow
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Crazy In Love - ...