Made up of 4 highly experienced musicians, Reptilia create a sound that is modern and energetic, as well as engaging to see live.
Available for weddings, parties, corporate events, student balls, or any other type of event that requires first class live entertainment, these guys will fill the dance floor from the moment the first chord is struck. They also come with full Public Liability insurance and PAT Tested equipment to give you total peace of mind.
Mark & Maria Becker• 5 Aug 2017
"Mark and I would like to send huge thanks to you and the rest of the guys from Reptilia, you never fail to amaze us. We had seen you several times at public gigs and were so excited to have you play at our wedding, and you didn't disappoint. Everything went so smoothly from the moment we booked you through to the moment you played, including me rocking out with you on stage using my really cool ""inflatable"" guitar!!! We loved every minute of the music you played. You guys rock! I think I danc...
Matt & Natalie• 14 Jul 2017
"Thank you guys for playing at our Wedding, you were simply amazing. All our guests loved it and keep talking about how ""the band"" made the reception. Right from the very first stages of talking about booking you through to the day itself, you made the whole experience so easy for us and we were so grateful for the meeting at the venue prior to our big day to go over the final details. Thanks again and we can't wait to see you guys again soon!"
Julia Alkema• 12 Aug 2017
Reptilia definitely rocked our party on Saturday night!!! They are AMAZING, definitely not your run of the mill function/covers band, these guys have REAL talent....proper accomplished musicians and really nice guys too!! Matt was so accommodating and patient in the planning stages, he just assured me every step of the way that it would be a fantastic event and he was sooooo right. They are incredibly proffessional, everything is planned to the letter so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I c...
Chelsey & Chris• 4 Aug 2017
Hi Matt, just wanted to say a huge thank you to you guys for rocking our wedding reception. We had a blast and the band are amazing. You made it so easy and I loved the set lists. All the feedback from our guests (including the bad dancers) has been nothing but positive! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did, and you had all the food and drink you needed. We also really appreciated how you let the girls sing their song from Frozen, it made their night and they felt like true pop stars!! Chee...
Alistaier & Julie Horsburgh• 28 Jul 2017
A huge thank you to you guys for travelling all the way up North from Kent and doing the most amazing job at our wedding at Gt John Street, Manchester. Our Guests, Alistair and myself really enjoyed your performance and can highly recommend you to anyone looking for an upbeat, truly unique musical experience. Thanks again guys, you were fabulous!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Energetic, professional and experienced live indie and rock covers band available for all occasions.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, corporate events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?Our most popular performances consist of 2x 75 minute sets, however this can be tailored to suit specific needs.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Minimum 4m x 3m.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Depending on the track, we may be able to learn requested songs. Please enquire for details. Additional charges may apply.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically 1 30-minute break, where total performance time exceeds 2 hours. This can be tailored upon request.
With hits included in their sets by bands such as The Killers, Stereophonics, Foo Fighters, The Arctic Monkeys, Kings Of Leon and Green Day, they provide a show that has proven extremely popular, what...