We are a 6-piece band consisting of: caller, fiddle, accordion, flute, guitar, bass; and have been providing vibrant, exciting dance music for weddings, private parties and social events in and around Kent for many years. This means that we have the expertise and experience to ensure that you and your guests have a highly enjoyable and memorable time. It does not matter whether you’re new to barn dances or an experienced ceilidh dancers, we’ve got everything you need for a ceilidh; from our charismatic fun caller to talented musicians, we provide our own sound system for any size of venue without it being overpowering.
You can rely on us to arrive in good time suitably dressed for the occasion and ready to get your guests up and dancing. We will tailor the evening to your requirements and will discuss timings and arrangements with you well beforehand so that from the minute we arrive you know that we are ready to fit in with your evening and begin playing.
We play a wide variety o...
Chris Ransom• 23 Mar 2019
"Rejigged played at our primary school barn dance which was a great success. They were very happy to accommodate our cowboy theme, turning up in costume and with Stars and Stripes flags. Chris was good at keeping in touch before the event, which was very reassuring. The music fitted the bill and kept us all on our feet. It was a fun evening and good value for money.”
Olivia Cornes, The Granville School, Sevenoaks"
Chris Ransom• 14 Jun 2019
I booked Rejigged for a Retirement Party and everything was arranged very efficiently. The band were very flexible and fitted in with supper and speeches etc. The music was really great it’s just a shame that people were a bit slow in joining in. All in all it was a very good event and I would be happy to recommend Rejigged.
(Scots Ceilidh for farewell retirement party)
Chris Ransom• 4 Feb 2018
"This band played at my mother's 70th birthday party. They were excellent. Really accommodating, enthusiastic and friendly. Nearly everyone got up and had a dance, and had great fun (even the self-proclaimed non-dancers). I couldn't recommend them more.
Johanna, 70th birthday party
Your music was excellent and appropriate, it was not too loud so everyone could hold a conversation and be heard, well done Rejigged.”
Martin, Manager Monkton Nature Reserve
The event was very successful, ra...
Christopher Ransom• 22 Jun 2019
“Rejigged Ceilidh Band were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Attentive and professional, I would not hesitate in recommending them”. James Garrett
Hope that helps, and thanks for the music – everyone had a good time.
NUF Mutual 100 years celebration
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We play for barn dances and Ceilidhs.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing at large venues around London and gigs in France, Germany and Austria.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Experts in playing Scots Ceilidh Music for dancers with music copied from ceilidh bands in Scotland.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Barn Dances and Scots Ceilidhs
- Who are your previous clients?Broadstairs Folk Festival, Eastbourne Folk Festival
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS, cheques before the night or cash on the night.
- How long do you play for?Up to 4 hours with a 30 minute break somewhere in the middle.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own 1kW system of PA for any size of venue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Musicians public liability insurance £10 million anywhere in the world, and equipment all PAT.
- How much space do you require?4m x 3m stage or area.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Our musicians range from 40 years to 10 years experience, for BARN dANCES AND cEILIDHS WE CAN PLAY ANY TUNE YOU REQUIRE OF A fOLK NATURE OR, IF YOU PROVIDE AN mp3 OR lAPTOP WITH THE MUSIC, WE CAN PLAY IT THROOUGH OUR pa.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break of 30 minutes only.
- Do you wear a uniformWe dress in tartan and our caller wears full highland dress. For Barn dances we play in a uniform of black trousers and white shirt. For Barn Dances in barns we wear tee-shirts and jeans.
We come with our own PA system suitable for any size of venue. We can play any style of Folk Music ranging from Scots, Irish, American or English. We are basically a dance band but can offer some si...