Redriffe play their own brand of ultimate classic rock featuring bands like AC/DC, Bad Company, The Rolling Stones, Status Quo, Thin Lizzy, Whitesnake and ZZ Top. With a large repertoire of your favourite songs from the sixties through to the present, Redriffe are available for gigs and functions throughout London and the south east. A dynamic blend of energy and experience, backed up with solid musicianship and charismatic stage presence, Redriffe guarantee to blitz your ballroom, rock your party and ensure a good time is had by all.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Redriffe play ultimate classic rock across London and the south east. With an irresistible live-show they refresh the parts that other bands cannot reach.
- What are the highlights of your career?Over the past few years, Redriffe have played at The Horns in Watford, The Islington, Cart & Horses in Stratford, Old Hall Tavern in Chingford, Three Wishes in Edgware, The Oddfellows in Hemel Hempstead, Black Horse in Greenford, Black Horse in Eastcote, White Horse in St Albans, White Hart in Bagshot, Black Cat in Catford, The Amersham in New Cross, 229 The Venue in Great Portland Street, The Cavendish in Stockwell and the Fiddlers' Elbow in Camden. Festivals include Brightona in Brighton, Swanfest near Milton Keynes, Bermondsey Carnival in Southwark Park and the Rotherhithe Festival.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We insist on giving value for money!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Our customary venue is a pub with a rock-loving clientele. For private functions, we enjoy playing to audiences who wish to dance and have fun but we also love it when people just want to listen and appreciate the music.
- Who are your previous clients?Many pubs and venues across London and the home counties. These are listed in our website and social media archives.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer via Poptop.
- How long do you play for?Normally we play two 60 minute sets but can extend these to 75 minutes if required. Alternatively we can just do the whole thing in one go!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have an excellent PA and lighting set up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We do have Public Liability insurance and all equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?We love playing on large stages but we are very accustomed to playing in a corner of the bar!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course. Just give us a month's notice and it will be note perfect.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take one break, but we're happy with two or none, up to our maximum set of around two and a half hours.
- Are you very loud?It's entirely up to you. We're happy to play more quietly than normal or we can turn it up to 11.
- What sort of music do you play?We describe it as classic rock. That means it's mostly from the 60's, 70's and 80's. We play bands like the Kinks, Rolling Stones, Beatles and Small Faces but also the heavier sort like AC/DC, UFO, Whitesnake and Van Halen.
1. Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City
2. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
3. All Or Nothing
4. All Right Now
5. Are You Ready
6. Black Night
7. Born To Be Wild
8. Brown Sugar
9. Can't Get Enough