RedFire are a covers band based in Surrey, U.K. We are a 5-piece made up of top quality musicians and are available for weddings, events, functions and parties.
If you are looking for rock hits, pop sing-a-longs or party tunes guaranteed to get people on to the dance floor, RedFire have got you covered. Using top of the range music gear, and live entertainment equipment, RedFire can deliver a great sound and create that party atmosphere to guarantee you have a fantastic night of live music at your wedding, function or party.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:RedFire are a covers band based in Surrey, U.K. We are a 5-piece made up of top quality musicians and are available for weddings, events, functions and parties.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We normally play Weddings, Functions, Private Events and Parties.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Please contact us and we will give you details on how best to pay for our services.
- How long do you play for?For a typical evening we will normally play for 3 hours, which is 45 minutes to 1 hour for the first set, a 15-20 minute break, then another 1 hour for the second set (with an encore if requested). We can do longer or shorter sets if needed. Feel free to ask for anything you want when making the booking.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. We can provide lighting which is suitable for small to medium sized venues at no extra cost. These lights are suitable to light up the band, not a dance floor, if you require anything more substantial the cost will be added on.
- How much space do you require?Having played venues of all various shapes and sizes, RedFire are pretty adept at trying to make the most of the available space. However, from previous experiences a minimum of 6x4m is required for an optimum setup.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If there is a particular song which you would like us to play, but is not part of our repertoire, this can be arranged. Please note that whilst we enjoy the challenge of learning new tracks, not all songs will lend themselves to our particular instrumentation. In the event that a request contains instrumentation which we are unable to reproduce live, adaptations to the arrangement may be necessary and in some rare instances your request may simply not be possible. All requests should be made at the time of booking in order to allow ample rehearsal time and to assess suitability.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break for 15 minutes, but that can vary depending on how long of a set you need.
RedFire are constantly updating their song list to keep it fresh and to add diversity and widen to an already impressive repertoire. If you want a particular song learnt for your wedding, party or function please let the band know with plenty of time in advance, so that they can make a decision based on the bands discretion.
Alanis Morissette - See Right Through You
Adele - Rolling in the Deep
Adele - Hello
The Beatles - Twist & Shout
The Black Crowes - Hard to Handle
Bon Jovi - Livin on a Prayer
Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven -
Bruno Mars - Treasure
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
Elvis - Hound Dog
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Free - Alright Now
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power of Love
Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Justin Timberlake - Can't stop the feeling
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
KT Tunstall - Black Horse & a Cherry Tree
The Kungs vs Cookin on 3 Burners - This Girl
The Monkees - Daydream Beliver
The Monkees - I'm a Believer
Nickelback - Rockstar
Oasis - Wonderwall
Pink - Try
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
Status Quo - Rockin all over the world
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag