Rebekah and Graham Steel Pan Duo are a performance music duo, who are passionate about spreading joy through the evocative sound of steel pans and bring fun and friendship to every performance. We have a wide and ever-expanding repertoire, providing beautiful contemporary music for parties, weddings, corporate events and many other occasions. We are happy to travel to gigs in East and West Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire.
Alex• Aug. 10, 2019
Absolutely fantastic played great music and even let people have a go, I would highly recommend and would hire the again!! 5 stars all day long!!
Simon Minchin• June 1, 2019
Graham & Rebekah kept great communication from beginning of booking to the end. They were super flexible in terms of timings and location & with typical wedding ceremony delays they played much longer than originally planned. Graham even managed to get the younger ones involved with a bit of pan tuition! The set up was perfect under their gazebo.
All in all a great day was made better with their rhythmic steel sounds in the sunshine. The bride was so grateful & so were we. Thanks guys for a great afternoon. Thoroughly recommended!!
The Hampshire Hog, Clanfield• Aug. 3, 2019
@hampshirehog Would definitely recommend Rebekah and Graham to play at your event if you are considering Steel band. They were friendly and set the mood for our tiki themed event! Thank you so much.
Services From Rebekah and Graham Steel Pan Duo
Steel Pan Duo - 1 hour Set
Steel Pan Duo - 3 x 30 Mins Sets
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a steel pan duo, playing relaxed contemporary tunes.
- What are the highlights of your career?The big events are always great, like playing in Rotterdam Carnival with Sussex Steel, parading the streets on a float for five hours! But genuinely, the most memorable events are ones where we really connect with the client and these are often the smaller private parties in peoples homes.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are two friends who love playing steel pan and sharing that fun with anyone who wants to listen. We make a real effort to connect with each client to make it a special, memorable occasion. Our aim is to make the world a happier, friendlier place, one gig at a time!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private parties, wedding receptions, events both indoor and out, fundraisers, charity events
- Who are your previous clients?A wide range of private individuals, corporate events with Sussex Steel include Virgin and Brighton Fringe
- How can event planners pay for your services?By bank transfer or cash
- How long do you play for?Generally 3 x 30 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No, we are an acoustic act.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have public liability insurance.
- How much space do you require?Approx 3 metres square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes quite possibly given suitable notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute breaks usually, we are flexible depending on your event
Our set mainly consists of contemporary covers, played in a relaxed style. A full set list is available on request, but includes:
Hold My Hand, Jess Glynne
Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
You'll be in my Heart, Phil Collins
You've got a friend in me, Randy Newman
Tequilla, The Champs
Make you feel my love, Adele