Rachel is a classically trained singer/songwriter hailing from Essex. Coming from a mixed background, rachel has grown up influenced by music from different cultures.
Rachel takes a lot of inspiration from jazz and classic soul. from artists such as Teena Marie, Aretha Franklin to Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday.
Rachel writes her own material, and has performed with the likes of soul singer Omar.
jackie wakefield• Dec. 14, 2018
Fantastic songs just what we wanted!
Genstacia Bull• June 30, 2018
She was good. Entertained the crowd. Mission accomplished
Alex• July 29, 2017
Rachel sang at our wedding reception. beautiful voice, sang songs we had previously requested. Guests were up dancing.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?family parties, weddings, ceremonies
- How long do you play for?usually 2 or 3 x 45 min sets time can be catered to needs as requested.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?own pa equipment not lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?yes with a couple of days notice I will be able to sing requested songs.
2x45 mins. Longer if required.
Set lists includes-
Natural woman,,walk on by, Valerie, My love is your love,
artists include Chakha Khan, Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Jocelyn Brown and many more classics
songs can be requested with notice.