Singer songwriter having performed for Viking FM and music on BBC Introducing Radio Humberside.
30 minutes of original music with guitar.
30 minutes of cover songs with guitar.
<2 hours of cover songs to backing tracks.
Richard Ingham, Sponsorship & Promotions Manager, Viking FM• 13 Oct 2018
Rachel is a captivating and versatile artist which we at Viking FM have featured at a diverse range of events. She is as comfortable performing in front of an intimate crowd as she is in front of hundreds. We have often given Rachel a challenge, whether it is performing an originals set, a covers set, a Christmas set or even performing with a live band which she hadn't met until she stepped on stage! Rachel has performed at many Viking FM events and has always wowed the crowds, including a perfo...
Rick Ingham - TinB• 4 Mar 2019
Rachel is an excellent session singer for recording projects, with the highest levels of professionalism and talent in the recording studio. She thoroughly familiarised herself with the demo tracks in advance and rehearsed to ensure that the studio time was utilised productively and efficiently. As a songwriter herself she is also able to provide invaluable creative input when required.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, pubs, private events and charity events.
- Who are your previous clients?Viking FM, The George and Dragon, Aldbrough Cleethorpes family festival
- How long do you play for?2x45min
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA, no lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance - Limit of Indemnity -£10,000,000 any one claim, but on any one period in respect of Products Liability Claims - Aviva via Musicians Union. PA/amp and cables are PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?2x3m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, I can edit the pitch to suit me but please give me 2 weeks to learn it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 15 min break per hour.
-Singing and Guitar-
Nothing Breaks Like a Heart - Mark Ronson and Miley Cyrus
Jolene - Dolly Parton
Stay stay stay - Taylor Swift
How you remind me - Nickleback
Zombie- The Cranberries ...