Rachael is an exceptional vocal talent possessing a wealth of experience in and appreciation for most genres of music.
In her late teens Rachael trained and performed under the stewardship of West End director and RADA Vocal Coach, Tom Wakeley, in stage shows and as a cabaret artist for Leading Lights Theatre Company, before heading to Leeds where she performed in and directed a range of shows as part of the Musical Theatre Society in conjunction with her studies in theatre and performance.
In it’s purest and most natural form, her voice has been likened to the smooth, easy listening, liquid gold tones of Karen Carpenter, whilst her innate singing ability allows her to scale the vocal heights of the likes of Adele and Amy Winehouse. With a natural feel for jazz, it’s when she transcends into the realms of Peggy Lee, Ella Fitzgerald, Dinah Washington and Etta James that we really hear Rachael at her finest and most enjoyable. Rachael was recently cast for a cameo appearance as a gues...
Angela Ford• 22 May 2017
Rachael was excellent at staying in touch leading up to the event. She arrived on time and was professional and courteous throughout. But most importantly, her voice is outstanding. All of my guests commented on how fantastic she was and I could not have been happier.
Kirsty Clafton• 30 Jun 2018
Wow! Rachael was just incredible. She sang during the signing of the register and send shivers down my spine, so heartfelt and talented. It was a big chapel to fill and she sounded fantastic. She also sang during the reception and again was just amazing. She remained flexible even though we had her move midset! So many guests came up to us to ask who she was, everyone thought she was just so talented. We owe her a huge thank you for making our day so special. Please book her now, you'll have no ...
Bernard Boateng• 16 Sep 2017
"We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to Rachael for making our day even more special. Myself and Jess had to resort to techniques to stop ourselves from crying due to the emotions felt from her voice during the ceremony and her talent was just as evident in the walled garden.
We could not have asked for a better singer and had several guests coming to us during our wedding and the following days to compliment her voice and professionalism; even the photographer who has worked on sev...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding ceremonies and receptions, Birthdays in the early evening before the disco gets started and general large events.
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 and a half hours, but this can be split up depending on the structure of the event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have a full PA system so would only need a plug socket to get up and running. I do not have lights.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am always happy to take requests!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For every 45 minutes to and hour I usually need a quick 15 minute water break, however this always changes depending on the event.
Relaxed and Modern
Make you feel my love
Someone like you
I can’t make you love me
One and Only
Don’t you Remember
If it hadn’t been ...