Pulse are Scotland’s premier live wedding and function band, combining top class vocals with outstanding musicianship to deliver an evening you and your guests will never forget. We love providing entertainment for weddings, functions and corporate events in Glasgow, Ayrshire, southwest and central Scotland.
We don’t have just one lead singer, we have three! We feature both male and female vocals, complementing each other with tight harmonies. This allows huge versatility, meaning we can cover a wide range of music offering something for everyone, and keeping your guests dancing all night. In addition, all our singers play instruments too, meaning you get a ten piece band sound from just seven performers.
Our line-up is enhanced by our three part horn section who add a touch of class and a bucketload of power as well as providing authentic sounds for soul, motown and disco tracks. All the horn charts are bespoke in-house arrangements, so you won’t hear them anywhere else. Compri...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Award winning 7 piece wedding and function band with male & female vocals & 3 piece brass section
- What are the highlights of your career?2016 Scottish Wedding Awards Winners/2017 nominees
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?3 lead singers - 2 female and 1 male with tight vocal harmonies. 3 part horn section with bespoke in house arrangements. Sound engineer at every live performance to ensure sound quality and volume is always well controlled
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, functions, parties and corporate events.
- How long do you play for?Standard booking for a wedding is to play from 8 - 12 with 30 minute break
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will always offer to learn a first dance or special request. We need 8 weeks notice to ensure rehearsal time
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 1 break of 30 minutes