We are PS Visuals founded back in 2014. We are an experienced, Birmingham-based team that specialises in everything Film and Photography. We love to capture special moments and memories at every event, from weddings and family parties, to birthdays, corporate gigs and charity events. The clue is in our name anything visual we have covered. We use professional cameras and drones to capture your event from every angle. We never compromise on quality and believe in doing things properly or not at all.
Please feel free to check out our consistently good reviews across this site and others to get a feel of how committed we are to pleasing all of our clients. After that why don't you check out our portfolio of work to see if our style suits you. If you think we would be a good fit and could offer you what you are looking for why don't you get in touch. We respond to most quotes within 24 hours and are always happy to chat with potential clients to see how we can help.
Gill Davies• Feb. 15, 2020
Matthew was very professional. He arrived on time and stayed in the background but was very friendly and helpful. The video came back by email 2 days after the event. It was beautifully edited and captured perfectly the wedding ceremony from 2 angles and all the guests chatting. I loved the music and I'm thrilled to have a wonderful recording of daughter's special day
Faye Lavender• Sept. 12, 2019
Matthew was really lovely.. very easy going, nothing was too much trouble :)
Emma Allsopp• Aug. 4, 2018
Very happy with the service provided, very approachable and professional, nothing was too much
Francesriley• June 28, 2018
"Hi Leah it was be day ever Matthew was marvellous he was in background most time we had drone footage taken I haven't had results yet I am so excited for them to arrive and video we would like to say big thanks to yourself has you covered everything helping us to have my daughter's dream wedding he is very important part of wedding and would highly recommend this videographer to anyone else please take our huge appreciated thanks Frances Riley kind regards
Mike• Jan. 26, 2018
Matthew from PS Visuals turned up at the venue on time, a really nice guy went about his job and was very willing and helpful to take photographs for us as well as the video he came to do. He was very discreet and unobtrusive you didn't really know he was there .He will let me know within a week about getting a copy of the video he took, and also all information about purchasing more copies and photographs that he took, can't wait to see them.
Stan Ward• Sept. 20, 2017
Matt arrived on time and set up his 2 video cameras to record our golf club Xmas show. He is planning to provide a rush dvd in 7 days and if ok, the requested 25 copies by Xmas. I cannot comment on the quality of Matt’s work until I see the dvd.
Services From PS Visuals
Photography Only (The Essentials)
Short & Sweet Package (Videography Only)
Half Day Photography
Highlights Package (Videography Only)
All Day Package (Videography Only)
Half Day Package (Videography Only)
Photography Only (The Professional Package)
- What services do you offer?We offer all day Videography and Photography coverage for Weddings. We specialize in Weddings and advertisement / commercial work.
- What does the wedding package include?We offer a wide range of packages including all kinds of coverage and options.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Our team is big enough that we do sometimes shoot two on one day.
- What style of photos do you take?Candid and Documentary mostly. Although we like to go for a small amount of natural poses too.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional DSLR and mirrorless cameras (shooting HD and 4k), tripods, monopods, stabilizers ect. and a professional drone
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We offer Photo display online publicly - through Facebook or privately through email links.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?6-8 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No we send the best of the best. We opt for quality not quantity
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work as a team, however some jobs are fulfilled by only one member. It all depends what coverage you need.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Always. In the case that you don't want the replacement we offer a full refund.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes and no. We do own 50% of the rights but this is only to allow us to advertise to others showing off what we have previously shot. However if you are a private couple or company just let us know you don't want anything publicly online, it's not a problem.
Wedding and commercial Videography also Wedding and commercial Photography.