We are PS Visuals founded back in 2014. We are an experienced, Birmingham-based team that specialises in everything Film and Photography. We love to capture special moments and memories at every event, from weddings and family parties, to birthdays, corporate gigs and charity events. The clue is in our name anything visual we have covered. We use professional cameras and drones to capture your event from every angle. We never compromise on quality and believe in doing things properly or not at all.
Please feel free to check out our consistently good reviews across this site and others to get a feel of how committed we are to pleasing all of our clients. After that why don't you check out our portfolio of work to see if our style suits you. If you think we would be a good fit and could offer you what you are looking for why don't you get in touch. We respond to most quotes within 24 hours and are always happy to chat with potential clients to see how we can help.
Faye Lavender• Sept. 12, 2019
Matthew was really lovely.. very easy going, nothing was too much trouble :)
Margaret Frost• Sept. 29, 2018
Matthew made us feel at ease straightway. He listened and did as week asked. Very professional
Emma Allsopp• Aug. 4, 2018
Very happy with the service provided, very approachable and professional, nothing was too much
Francesriley• June 28, 2018
"Hi Leah it was be day ever Matthew was marvellous he was in background most time we had drone footage taken I haven't had results yet I am so excited for them to arrive and video we would like to say big thanks to yourself has you covered everything helping us to have my daughter's dream wedding he is very important part of wedding and would highly recommend this videographer to anyone else please take our huge appreciated thanks Frances Riley kind regards
Shirley• June 2, 2018
"Matthew from PS Visuals was a very good videographer, prior to the event I had various conversations with him to ensure that he was aware of the venue and how the set up on the day would work. the actual wedding was at 13.00pm, however he arrived promprtly at 11am and all set up to record both the groom's arrival with his entourage plus he then recorded the bride in her final throes of getting ready.
Matthew then during the service ensured he did not get in the way of the photograher and carried on filming during the afternoon and captured the speeches perfectly.
we decided to only have the videographer for the early evening and so the cutting of the cake and first dance has been captured for posterity!!
I would like to congragulate Matthew on providing a very good service during the day but obviously until we see the final version we cannot comment further. Happy to re-visit with further commentary upon receipt of this final version."
Mike• Jan. 26, 2018
Matthew from PS Visuals turned up at the venue on time, a really nice guy went about his job and was very willing and helpful to take photographs for us as well as the video he came to do. He was very discreet and unobtrusive you didn't really know he was there .He will let me know within a week about getting a copy of the video he took, and also all information about purchasing more copies and photographs that he took, can't wait to see them.
- What services do you offer?We offer all day Videography and Photography coverage for Weddings. We specialize in Weddings and advertisement / commercial work.
- What does the wedding package include?We offer a wide range of packages including all kinds of coverage and options.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Our team is big enough that we do sometimes shoot two on one day.
- What style of photos do you take?Candid and Documentary mostly. Although we like to go for a small amount of natural poses too.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional DSLR and mirrorless cameras (shooting HD and 4k), tripods, monopods, stabilizers ect. and a professional drone
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We offer Photo display online publicly - through Facebook or privately through email links.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?6-8 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No we send the best of the best. We opt for quality not quantity
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We work as a team, however some jobs are fulfilled by only one member. It all depends what coverage you need.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Always. In the case that you don't want the replacement we offer a full refund.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes and no. We do own 50% of the rights but this is only to allow us to advertise to others showing off what we have previously shot. However if you are a private couple or company just let us know you don't want anything publicly online, it's not a problem.
Wedding and commercial Videography also Wedding and commercial Photography.