Full-time professional Magician.
Matthew has won the highest award in the UK for Close Up Magic.
He was a finalist in the 2018 Magic Circle Stage Magician of The Year and has numerous TV appearances to his name.
What I do offer is strong up-to-date magic, I’ve reached the highest level in The Magic Circle (Member of The Inner Magic circle with Gold Star)
My career includes more than 3,000 shows, including shows for John Terry's (ex-England Football Captain), Alistair Cooke (ex England Cricket Captain) and for the entire England Rugby team - as well as performing regularly for Chelsea FC, Man Utd. FC, Southampton FC, Leicester City FC.
I have won the highest award in the UK for Close Up Magic (The Magic Circle Close Up Magician of The Year)
I use professional props, and deliver great sound using a Bose System and Radio Microphone.
Member of The Inner Magic Circle (The highest level within The Magic Circle)
Enhanced DBS cleared
5-star Rating on PopTop, Google, Trustpilot, and Facebook
Swetha• March 2, 2019
He was brilliant with our kids and balloon models! Unsure he got time to do much magic but he was wonderful to have at our party
HOWARD REUBEN• Dec. 20, 2018
Thank you Matthew for an incredible performance at my Company's Xmas party. You are a true professional and I have had such brilliant feedback from my Team and guests about your skills and entertainment. I would highly recommend you. Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year to you and yours.
John Day• Nov. 24, 2018
I would like to thank you for your wonderful performance yesterday at our Christmas Lunch at The Park Inn.
I know I speak for everyone present when I say that your show was enjoyed and will be talked about for a long time.
You have that wonderful knack of matching your performance to your audience and situation, it was all perfect for our occasion.
I have received an overwhelming and positive response to your show so thank you for making our lunch so memorable and enjoyable.
Best wishes for the Christmas season.
Tarn• Oct. 28, 2018
You were brilliant and we all loved everything you magically did! It all worked so well - never intrusive and you timed everything so cleverly, as you had promised. It was a lovely surprise for all the family as they had absolutely no idea you were coming. Thank you!"
Jonathan Tomlie• March 29, 2018
Thank you for entertaining us all at our wedding.
We were wowwed ourselves, and then kept hearing the reactions. Guests kept on coming up to us to say how much they were enjoying it. Thank you again."
Joanna Dickson• May 5, 2018
"Thank you so much for entertaining us all on Saturday night. You were extremely popular and we thoroughly enjoyed your magic.
With best wishes,
Joanna Dickson -"
- How long is the act?For up to 50 guests 2 hours are recommended. For up to 150 guests 3 hours. After dinner shows are usually 30mins
- Will your magic suit my event?I will not take a job I am not suited to. I perform for corporate events, weddings, and private parties. Close up magic works well during drinks receptions, around tables during sit down meals and buffets. Clients include: Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Ralf Lauren. Venues include: The Burj Al Arab, The Ritz, The House of Commons
- How many people will you perform for?I entertain at private parties with just a handful of guests, and for large functions with over 1,000 guests. Generally speaking 2 Hours Close Up Magic is suitable for up to 100 guests, for 150 guests+ then 3 hours works well.
- How long do you need to set up?I normally arrive 30 mins before my performance.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, I am covered up to £10million liability.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, enhanced DBS cleared, and on the update service. Details provided upon request.
- Are you a Member of The Magic CircleYes, a full member. The Magic Circle has different levels of membership. I have reached the highest level and am a Member of The Inner Magic Circle with Gold Star There are less than 300 members worldwide at this level.
I perform for weddings, corporate events as well as high profile events.
No event is too large or too small, next week I am in Hambleton Hall performing 2 hours for 10 guests.
Last December in The UAE, Dubai performing for 20,000 people.