We started to provide a professional mobile disco hire service in 2005. We wanted to set ourselves apart from the typical view of a mobile disco, by providing a higher class of entertainment, aimed specifically at what you, the client, desired. Most of our workload comes from client referrals or from guests who have attended events where we have been providing entertainment. Our success has been due to us providing exactly what the client wants and ensuring everyone has an enjoyable time. Our significant achievements to date means that our services are in high demand and it is not unusual for us to receive bookings two years in advance of the event due to how highly recommended we come.
Lindsay & Alistair• 17 Nov 2018
Just wanted to say a quick thank you for the music at the wedding, it ran like clockwork and all the guests commented how spot on you got it throughout the whole day! They all loved the atmosphere it created.
Lindsay & Alistair
Jo & Paul• 15 Sep 2018
Just wanted to say thank you for a great night James, the music was outstanding very professional. Highly recommended to everyone and will certainly use your services again. Much appreciated!
Jo & Paul
Rory & Claire• 14 Jul 2018
James, your disco was truly perfect and all we could have hoped for. Many people have commented on how good the music was and the quality of the sound. You included the songs we had requested and we would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking for a good dj.
Rory & Claire
Chris Reader• 18 Aug 2018
I can’t praise James enough for a thoroughly professional service. Good quality modern equipment. James is a very likable young man and we won’t hesitate in booking him for all our future functions. We can’t thank you enough for making our son’s wedding a day to remember.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes - professional sound system suitable for up to 500 guests (we can provide additional equipment for larger events) Professional disco lighting which is synchronized to the beat of the music.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - £10m Public Liability Insurance and all equipment has been PAT Tested
- Do you do open-air acts?No
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes - but please inform us before the event.
- What style of music do you offer?Music from 1940's to current charts. A complete mix of all music genres. We can work with a playlist you supply and also requests given to us on the night, or leave the music selection up to us. We know what works and what doesnt
Mobile Disco and DJ hire
Dance Floor Hire
Post Box hire