POP Catering Sussex
Catering For All Occasions! BBQ's, Buffets, Banquets, Bar Hire, Garden Parties, Canapés, Weddings & Corporate Events, Children's Party Food.. We are able to amend our menus to suit your event. We can offer venue hire for various events at our picturesque venue overlooking the South Downs in our award winning cafe (awarded "Best Eatery 2019" by Chamber Of Commerce)
Elaine & Sarah• 29 Jun 2019
Nick and Juliette catered for our parents Diamond Wedding - surprise party - they were fantastic great food - professional staff - and very good at adapting the menus to the food we knew that all guests at the party would enjoy - great value and great service - creative - professional staff - thank you from Elaine, Sarah and all the family xxx thank you
Mila• 18 Aug 2018
"We were organising a garden party for our daughters 30th birthday, we didn’t really know where to start when it came to getting everything in place. Nick and Juliette from Pop Catering Sussex helped make our daughters birthday perfect the perfect day & night, they booked us a DJ, set up a bar and cooked wonderful food on their BBQ’s which was a great showpiece it got everyone really excited for the food and it really lived up to expectation. The meat was deliciously tender and so flavourson, HA...
Marcus & Janine• 7 Jul 2018
"We chose the BBQ & Buffet option which I can honestly say was the best barbecued meat I have ever tasted, super succulent and full of flavour, all guests were impressed.
We also had a pay as you go bar, we loved the cocktails, and lots of people were shocked they could pay by card as we were in the middle of a field!
Juliette made our floral table displays and helped create our photo bunting with lights attached so it could be seen when the sun went down, very creative and made our tables l...
Tracy• 1 Jan 2019
"Pop catering supplied the buffet for our New Year’s Eve party. We only required a cold buffet and didn’t expect much from it, they went above and beyond.
We had only paid for a delivery service so thought they may just drop the food off and leave, they helped us set the buffet table which looked incredible, we couldn’t have presented it so nicely ourselves.
We never expected the food to be anywhere near as tasty and fresh as it was, they really pay close attention to matching flavours on ...
Susanne• 14 Dec 2018
If you have an upcoming event do not hesitate to book Pop Catering, they are great! We had canapés and a BBQ Buffet, each and every one of our guests have commented how beautiful the food was and that how the staff are amazing. So friendly and helpful without being invasive. We have now booked Nick and Juliette to cater for our Xmas party and we cannot wait!
- What services do you offer?Catering / Bar Hire
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Yes, we can offer venue hire in our award winning cafe boasting picturesque views overlooking the South Downs.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes - but we are happy to cook in any other kitchen or we can set up our rotisserie BBQ’s anywhere!
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes we are happy to amend our menus to suit your event
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?-Mediterranean & French Buffet, -Basic Buffet, (hot or cold) -Greek Style BBQ, -British BBQ, -Children’s party food
- Do you offer special menus?Yes - we love creating a bespoke menu that will suit you and your guests
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can organise wedding or birthday cakes from our local baker
- How does the open bar work?We can set up a pay as you go bar which costs you NOTHING up front, your guests can pay as they order, using cash / card / Apple Pay. You are also able to pre pay the bar to an amount you want to then your guests can start paying once your budget is has been spent.
Due to our love for the outdoors we specialise in garden parties. Any venue with a functioning kitchen is of course a bonus but we are capable of operating if there isn't one.
We provide a wide range...