Live Country and Western band. Great for all occasions. Different line-ups depending on budget, space and requirements. Easy, fun line dance and barn dance teaching included. Singing songs from Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash through to Shania and Carrie Underwood. They make each event individual, engaging, special and a lot of fun.
They have played at many notable events, including Walk the Walk Charity Event 2018, where Play Something Country led the UK's largest ever line dance in one room (approx. 15,000 people), The British Baking Awards 2017, Claridges Hotel London's suppliers event (with guests such as Sony and Warner Bros), many weddings, festivals and corporate events.
Please do get in touch. Debi is always happy to accommodate any requests and explain what Play Something Country can offer, in more detail.
Theresa Starlight Designs - Claridges Hotel London• 20 Jul 2017
The band was great and Debi was fantastic at tailoring the playlist to accommodate the clients requests. Many many thanks ! Best wishes Theresa
Caryn Collins, WRBM, organiser for event Baking Industry Awards 2017 at London Hilton, Park Lane• 6 Sep 2017
You did a great job and everyone enjoyed the evening. We’ve had great feedback.
Claire McCafferty, Account Executive, MSAB• 7 Jun 2017
I just wanted to send you a quick email to say a huge thanks for playing at our event this week at Celtic Manor. So sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye to you all. All of our customers had a blast
Hyde Park Officers Mess• 13 Oct 2017
Debi and the gang were excellent, they really got the crowd going for our 'Cowboys and Indians' party. We had 300 people with an average age of 28 and they really hit the tone perfectly. They would be suitable for any age / size group. I would definitely recommend.
Fittleworth Medical• 17 Jun 2018
Fantastic, 5 star all the way. Nobody had a bad word to say, I would definitely recommend! These girls will bring the house down with their talent on any event or party
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break - usually 30 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice, yes.
- How much space do you require?Varies depending on the line-up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes for up to approx. 300 guests.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets to a maximum of 2 x 60 minute sets.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?Thomas Cook, Claridges Hotel London, Walk the Walk Moonwalk Charity, Rock Choir, Celtic Manor, Hilton Group, Military
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate, weddings, private functions, festivals
- What are the highlights of your career?Leading UK's largest ever line dance (approx 15,000 people), Playing at British Baking Awards
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Live band, Original line dances and barn dances, Different line-ups to suit individual occasions
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Live band Original line dances and barn dances Different line-ups to suit individual occasions
- What are the highlights of your career?Leading UK's largest ever line dance (approx 15,000 people) Playing at British Baking Awards
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Country and Western band offering fun, professionalism and everything in between!
First Dance can be requested
All quotes include PA and lighting for up to around 300 guests