Live Country and Western band. Great for all occasions. Different line-ups depending on budget, space and requirements. Easy, fun line dance and barn dance teaching included. Singing songs from Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash through to Shania and Carrie Underwood. They make each event individual, engaging, special and a lot of fun.
They have played at many notable events, including Walk the Walk Charity Event 2018, where Play Something Country led the UK's largest ever line dance in one room (approx. 15,000 people), The British Baking Awards 2017, Claridges Hotel London's suppliers event (with guests such as Sony and Warner Bros), many weddings, festivals and corporate events.
Please do get in touch. Debi is always happy to accommodate any requests and explain what Play Something Country can offer, in more detail.
Cat, Starlight Designs - event organiser for Claridges London staff and suppliers party• July 21, 2017
Debi, you guys absolutely killed it!! Thank you so much and sorry for the carnage on the line dance floor!...I really appreciate you guys being so accommodating. I'll have Shania in my head all week!
Caryn Collins, WRBM, organiser for event Baking Industry Awards 2017 at London Hilton, Park Lane• Sept. 6, 2017
You did a great job and everyone enjoyed the evening. We’ve had great feedback.
Ian Roy McCall, Wootton Park• Jan. 27, 2018
Gosh, you and your girls were fantastic on Saturday night! I was dreading the thought of turning 70 but my son, Mark organised a ‘do’ for me, so of course, I had to go with it! You were a large part in making it an evening to treasure and always remember. Your music and singing was absolutely fabulous. Also thank you so much for being so lovely to me and allowing me ‘on stage’ with you. It must have been an awful distraction but your kindness and warm shone through and added to the ‘magic’ that we try and create at Wootton Park. A massive thank you from me and indeed from everyone. Very special!
Lucinda & Charlie (Joint 50th Birthday Celebrations)• Feb. 3, 2018
Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to you and the band on Saturday night. We all had a really great time, the girls were always going to be up but there were many men there who had NOT expected to dance and they ended up needing NO encouragement whatsoever !!!! and we have had so many comments about how good the band were so I just wanted to pass that on .
National Rock Choir Event, Chelmsford Racecourse• June 23, 2018
Debi and the girls were superb. They arrived on time and were very easy and pleasant to deal with. The girls looked the part and were full of fun. Their enthusiasm was infectious. Everyone joined in and had a really good time. The music was excellent. 10 out of 10 for a great performance!
Greg Hargreaves, Adershot Officers Mess• June 30, 2018
Hi Debi, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for an absolutely fantastic performance at the Aldershot Garrison Mess‼️ You really gave our Western themed party a real Country feeling I especially loved how you worked your audience and got everybody on their feet. I can’t wait to see you guys perform again and really looking forward to your new album. All the best, Greg.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Country and Western band offering fun, professionalism and everything in between!
- What are the highlights of your career?Leading UK's largest ever line dance (approx 15,000 people) Playing at British Baking Awards
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Live band Original line dances and barn dances Different line-ups to suit individual occasions
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate, weddings, private functions, festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Thomas Cook, Claridges Hotel London, Walk the Walk Moonwalk Charity, Rock Choir, Celtic Manor, Hilton Group, Military
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets to a maximum of 2 x 60 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes for up to approx. 300 guests.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Varies depending on the line-up.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice, yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break - usually 30 minutes.
First Dance can be requested
All quotes include PA and lighting for up to around 300 guests