Pixxelboxx photobooth and event hire is the leading Photo Booth hire company in Oxfordshire. We hire out our Photo Booths for all events big and small including weddings,birthdays,proms,parties,corporate events and anything else you think it would be right for. We are the perfect accessory for all events. If you love to have fun we want to be a part of the fun with you and give you that keepsake memory.
Nyree Forton• June 27, 2017
Fantastic! Conner did a brilliant job at arranging everything perfectly and with short notice, the photo booth was a complete hit with my party guests, I wouldn't hesitate to use Pixxelboxx again. Many thanks :)
- What services do you offer?Photobooth's Candy Floss Popcorn Chocolate Fountain Donut Wall
- What does the wedding package include?All of our packages are created uniquely to your event. Custom pricing to suit the package you are looking for.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We are a private company however have recently brought lots more equipment taking us up to a total of 7 yes 7 photobooths.
- What style of photos do you take?The fun un-staged photos. Giving you a large range of props making the fun entertainment of the day.
- What kind of technology do you use?Various types of equipment is used including the highest range of DSLR cameras with touchscreen technology and sub dye instant dry image printing options
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All of our images taken of an evening go to a password protected gallery with a personal password selected by our client
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?All of your images are uploaded online within 7 days of your event. All of your additional extras will be ready within 4 weeks of image confirmation.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All images taken are not directly sent but most packages include a USB of all images and you have the password protected gallery
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Here at Pixxelboxx you will speak to many professionals when communicating with the team. From sales to accounts and then to meet the staff on the evening you can be sure to have a professional team throughout the process
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We always have a member of the team on standby for every day we have an event. Weather this be that one of our staff can't make it or the equipment has one of its dreaded updates we are able to get another member of staff on site before you even realise there has been an issue.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We have full rights of all images taken at the event as stated in our terms and conditions.