Weddings, functions and parties – no matter the occasion or what you’re celebrating, it needs to be special.
Live music, played by a professional, experienced band, can help to make it just that. So, if you are tired of trawling through lists of local bands or wedding entertainment, unable to find exactly what you’re after, then look no further.
Piccadilly Swing have been performing together for over 15 years now, and each of our five members possess top-class musicianship individually. From our website, you will see just why we are the right band to help make your special day even more memorable.
Melvin Ward• July 1, 2018
"I have used Piccadilly swing twice, they gave us two good nights one was for my sons
wedding and the other one was a Valentine dance for Suffolk Punch Camping and Caravan
club, I am sure we will use them again."
Amelia Chambers• June 15, 2018
"An excellent nights entertainment was provided by this group, captivating an audience and
encouraging them to sing along. Would highly recommend this group for a party as they can
cater to a wide age group. Great fun and thoroughly professional. Keep up the good work."
Charlotte Kerridge• May 25, 2018
"You are brilliant. Our customers always comment on the superb performances you provide
for us and you really create a wonderful atmosphere at our events. Can't wait to have you
"“I am writing to say a big thank you for performing at our wedding on the 1st September. You
all had so much energy and that really came across to our guests. As you know the dance
floor was full all night. We loved all the songs that you did and requests. Rachel has such a
clear soulful voice and with the band it really made our evening a massive success. I am
happy to recommend you time and time again and I wish I could have my day again just to
dance the night away. Thanks again for making our evening so special.”"
Brendan Saxton• April 20, 2018
"I booked the keyboard player from the band for an intimate drinks party for my work
colleagues. I was impressed with how professional Mr Keane was and his performance was
superb. The breadth of material was fabulous. he was incredibly unobtrusive throughout the
night ensuring we were able to carry on our conversations whilst enjoying smooth jazz standards. I would thoroughly recommend him to others."
Services From Piccadilly Swing
Acoustic Duo - 2 x 1 hour
5 Piece Band - 2 x 1 Hour
Solo Pianist - 2 x 1 Hour
Musical Trio - 2 x 1 Hour
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Based in Suffolk and the surrounding counties the band perform hits that bridge generations; young and old alike will be packing the dance floor all night long! From Swing and Jazz, to the finest hits of the 60’s, to current chart toppers we guarantee your guests a great time with nothing less than first-class talent.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform at weddings, charity events, pubs, bars, parties, festivals
- How long do you play for?We can play for 2 x 1 hour set or if needed 3 x 45 minute sets
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have both
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course, we always ask for special requests so please do inform us of any.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take 1 break for 2 x 1 hour slot for 30 minutes and 2 x 15 minute breaks for 3 x 45 minute sets
The band offers:
Two one-hour sets of completely live music.
Disco throughout the evening.
Special live ‘First Dance’ wedding songs.
An eclectic mix of musical styles, such as disco, jazz, pop, soul and swing music, with a repertoire that includes Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Jackson Five, Bruno Mars, Jessie J and Pharrell Williams.