Phoebe a young female solo singer covering all genres of music.
Various options available: Phoebe as a solo performer, Phoebe & Josh as a duo, and background DJ facilities.
CAROLYN HUMPHREYS• June 22, 2019
Phoebe was amazing she sang every song we asked for perfectly. She was perfect my guests loved her. Thank you so much xx
Harriet• Oct. 20, 2018
"Phoebe and Studio 33 were absolutely phenomenal! They played for 3 hours ( with 3 short breaks) and the dance floor was packed the whole of the time they were on. At times there wasn't anyone sitting down as everyone was up boogieing, including the over 70s present complete with arthritic knees and hips! They were very slick and had oodles of infectious energy and enthusiasm . Phoebe has an amazing voice and everyone in the band were clearly very talented.
They were also impressively professional; arriving on time, setting up and dismantling with no fuss, and were polite, friendly and approachable at all times.
They learnt a song at my request prior to the event ' We are Family' which is a family tradition of ours and we ended the party on a stomping rendition that had everyone up and dancing with grins on their faces - Priceless !
All in all I am very grateful to them for making my birthday party feel really special. I would thoroughly recommend this bunch for anyone who wants their guests to dance the night away and forget their troubles! Thankyou Phoebe and Studio 33"
Neil Cobbold• June 30, 2018
Phoebe played at our 20th Wedding anniversary and we asked for three sets. Everything including the music selection, performance, client interaction and timing was brilliant. Everyone at the party commented on how much they enjoyed the performance and she definitely left them wanting more which after 2 and a half hours is no mean feat. Also the venue were so impressed they also took her details. If you are planning an event and looking for a professional singer I would advise you to book Phoebe as you wont be disappointed, we definitely weren't
Colin• Oct. 13, 2017
A great night had by all enjoying the vocals of Phoebe Rose, a very talented and gifted singer
paul penders• Oct. 13, 2017
"A fantastic time was had by all, being entertained by phoebe rose . Well worth checking her out you won't be disappointed with her performance. She has an amazing voice which is very Amy Winehouse style but has a wide range of songs that suit her voice. Will defiantly book again maybe even go for the full band (studio 33) next time.
All i can say to Phoebe is thank you so much for a great night you are amazing x."
linda• July 1, 2017
Studio 33 what a fantastic band a most enjoyable evening had by all and a packed pub dancing to the music
Services From Phoebe Brooks Vocals
Phoebe and Josh - Guitar and Vocal Duo (2 x 1 Hour Sets)
Phoebe - Live Solo Singer (2 x 1 Hour Sets)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Offering a solo singer with backing tracks or a guitar and vocal duo. Covering many genres from across the decades.
- What are the highlights of your career?Each gig is unique and brings new memories.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can offer various services: a solo singer, a singer and guitarist duo, a DJ set. We can perform on any occasion and we are very versatile and varied in our song choices, so we have something to please everyone.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Functions such as weddings and parties and varied venues such as pubs, clubs and festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?The Fox (Maidstone), The Alfred Arms (Ashford), The Queens Head (Chislehurst), The Vine (Goudhurst), The Market Inn (Sandwich), The Gordon Arms (Chislehurst), The Telegraph (Deal), Sandwich Folk and Ale Festival, Cranbrook Summer Festival, Various weddings, parties and more.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Deposit required on booking, balance to be paid on the performance day by cash or internet bank transfer within two weeks of the performance date.
- How long do you play for?2 x 1-hour sets 3 x 40 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I can provide all of my own equipment for a solo event including PA and lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will try my best to learn any requests you may have, and I am happy to discuss my setlist with you to make the performance unique to you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 20-30 minute break in a 2 hour performance, and two 20-30 minute breaks in a 3 hour performance. I can supply music to play during our breaks.
Solo Setlist Sample:
My Baby Just Cares for Me (Nina Simone)
Fever (Peggy Lee)
Walk On By (Dionne Warwick)
Our Day Will Come (Amy Winehouse)
For Once In My Life (Stevie Wonder)
You Can’t Hurry Love (Phil Collins)
Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
Killing Me Softly (Roberta Flack)
Jolene (Dolly Parton)
Until You Come Back To Me (Aretha Franklin)
Murder On The Dancefloor (Sophie Ellis-Bexter)
Street Life (The Crusaders)
Young Hearts Run Free (Candi Staton)
Never Knew Love Like This Before (Stephanie Mills)
Never Too Much (Luther Vandross)
A Night To Remember (Shalamar)
Upside Down (Paloma Faith)
Ain’t Nobody (Chaka Khan)
Finally (Cece Peniston)
Wake Me Up (Aloe Blacc)
Slow Hands (Niall Horan)
My Tears Dry On Their Own (Amy Winehouse)
Too Good At Goodbyes (Sam Smith)
Rehab (Amy Winehouse)
Writing’s On The Wall (Sam Smith)
That Don't Impress Me Much (Shania Twain)
Crybaby (Paloma Faith)
If You're Over Me (Years & Years)
New Rules (Dua Lipa)
Rather Be (Clean Bandit)
Valerie (Amy Winehouse)