Phoebe a young female solo singer covering all genres of music also the lead singer in a 4 piece funk band Studio 33.
Studio33 is a 4 piece function band based in Kent & East Sussex. Our influences are funk, blues, jazz, rock, indie, pop, Motown, soul and disco. We cover a variety of artists from Chic to Kenny Loggins to Bruno Mars and many more.
Our band consists of:
Phoebe - Lead singer
Josh - Lead guitar
Hannah - Bass guitar
Jack - Drums
Various options available: Phoebe as a solo performer, Phoebe & Josh as a duo, Studio33 a 4 piece band and background DJ facilities.
CAROLYN HUMPHREYS• 22 Jun 2019
Phoebe was amazing she sang every song we asked for perfectly. She was perfect my guests loved her. Thank you so much xx
Harriet• 20 Oct 2018
"Phoebe and Studio 33 were absolutely phenomenal! They played for 3 hours ( with 3 short breaks) and the dance floor was packed the whole of the time they were on. At times there wasn't anyone sitting down as everyone was up boogieing, including the over 70s present complete with arthritic knees and hips! They were very slick and had oodles of infectious energy and enthusiasm . Phoebe has an amazing voice and everyone in the band were clearly very talented.
They were also impressively profess...
Colin• 7 Oct 2016
An amazing gig form an amazing versatile talented solo vocalist, the whole pub was up and rocking with encore after encore. She introduced the lead guitarist from her band to accompany her for 5 or 6 songs truly unbelievable. It was her first gig at this venue, guess what she has been invited back.
paul penders• 13 Oct 2017
"A fantastic time was had by all, being entertained by phoebe rose . Well worth checking her out you won't be disappointed with her performance. She has an amazing voice which is very Amy Winehouse style but has a wide range of songs that suit her voice. Will defiantly book again maybe even go for the full band (studio 33) next time.
All i can say to Phoebe is thank you so much for a great night you are amazing x."
Nigel Brooks• 11 Mar 2017
"Just seen Studio33 with lead vocals by Phoebe Rose and had an amazing night. The went down so well the pub paid them extra for filling the pub with punters who I'm sure will agree with me a great night . Looking them up for the next one
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Offering a solo singer or a cover band. Covering many genres from across the decades.
- What are the highlights of your career?Each gig is unique and brings new memories.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can offer many services: a solo singer, a singer and guitarist duo, a DJ set and a live band. We can perform at any occasion and we are very versatile and varied in our song choices, so we have something to please everyone.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Functions such as weddings and corporate events and varied venues such as pubs, clubs and festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?The Huntsman (Rochester), The Halfway House (Sevenoaks), The Alfred Arms (Ashford), The Queens Head (Chislehurst), The Vine (Goudhurst), The White Hart on The Green (Crowborough), The Market Inn (Sandwich), The Gordon Arms (Chislehurst), The Telegraph (Deal), The Bricklayers Arms (Crowborough), Sandwich Folk and Ale Festival, Cranbrook Summer Festival, Various weddings, parties and more.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Deposit required on booking, balance to be paid on the performance day by cash or internet bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45-50 minutes, 3 x 45-50 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I can provide all of my own equipment for a solo event including PA and lighting We can provide all our own equipment for a 4-piece band and lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?9 sq meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will try our best to learn any requests you may have, and we are happy to discuss our setlist with you to make the performance unique to you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 20-30 minute break in a 2 hour performance, and two 20-30 minute breaks in a 3 hour performance. We can supply music to play during our breaks.
Solo Setlist Sample:
My Baby Just Cares for Me (Nina Simone)
Fever (Peggy Lee)
Walk On By (Dionne Warwick)
Our Day Will Come (Amy Winehouse)
For Once In My Life (Stevie Wonder)
You Can’t Hurry Love (...