We are actually an Essex based Function Band for ALL your musical entertainment needs!
The band originally started as six members, consisting of Leanne (Lead Vocals), Emma (Vocals), Charlie (Bass), ‘Jazz Fingers’ Jerome (Keys), Stacy (Drums) & Gareth (Guitar). We also perform as a nine, five or four piece outfit, should this be required.
PATB's cover some of the most iconic songs from a multiplicity of genres, spanning as many as SIX DECADES worth of classic tracks. So if you’re looking for your fix of live music then stop looking now, because this band are looking for bookings!
Assembled in 2015, with a band of talented musicians PATB have extensive experience of performing at weddings, parties, corporate functions, restaurant openings, and now even safari parks! We also take requests prior to the event, so you can guarantee a few of your personal favs will be played on the night!
Additionally, we perform as a two piece acoustic duo called Pharaoh, perfect for more relaxed, unplugged type deals like wedding breakfasts or baby showers. Hey, why not even give it that magical touch and get serenaded down the aisle!
Check out our videos and listen to our demo here for a taste of what PATB's can bring to your special occasion. So come on, what are you waiting for…give us a call!
If you're still not sure, please see some testimonials form happy customers below.
Claire, October 2019
Wedding/Hampton Court House
Leanne and the team were really helpful in the run up to the day, ensuring that we had everything we wanted on the set list and helping to make recommendations, too.
When they arrived at the venue they were friendly and didn't disturb us at all whilst they were setting up. The band were amazing when they played, doing our request songs when we were around and got a chance to boogey between talking to guests. We got so many compliments on the music and all our guests absolutely loved them.
Mark & Lisa, September 2019
Wedding/Smeetham Hall Barn
Pharaoh and the Beats recently played at our wedding at Smeetham Hall Barn and provided a really fantastic night of live entertainment for us and our guests! From the start, Leanne and the team's services were super professional. After quickly responding to our initial enquiry and questions, we were invited to a rehearsal to check them out and see if the band's style was a fit for our event. Getting to meet Leanne, hearing her amazing vocal talent live, and seeing how well the band gelled together really put us at ease and confirmed they were going to be the right choice for our wedding.
Communication and flexibility from the band leading up to and including the big day was excellent too such as promptly sharing PAT/PLI certificates for the venue, tailoring a varied set-list to our taste/audience, letting us choose a couple of our favourite songs for them to learn and perform, dealing with some speech over-runs compressing set-up time on the night, and even letting the Groom get up on stage with Leanne to sing a few verses of the kiwi classic 'Be Mine Tonight' and Journey's 'Don't Stop Believin'' to the Bride!
Everyone had a great night and we were all super impressed with Leanne's stunning vocals and the band's warm up-beat sound. If you're looking for a professional and reliable covers band with a vocalist that can cover a wide range of material and really get the party going, hire these guys!
Megan, April 2019
Pharaoh & The Beats absolutely made our wedding day! They were professional from the very beginning when I booked them via Encore and they maintained contact right up until the day itself to assist me with any questions I had. Leanne has an incredible voice and all the other musicians were brilliant too. We had so many of our guests asking how we came across the band, commenting on how good they were. We couldn’t be happier at how they got everyone on the dance floor and thank them so much for learning and performing our first dance song! We will definitely be booking them again for any future events!
Lucy, April 2019
Right from booking with pharaoh & the beats until the Wedding the communication was great couldn’t have asked for more. They fitted with our venue perfectly and we were so happy with their performance on the wedding evening. They engaged with the guests and had everyone dancing. We could not thank them enough for being part of our day.
Diane, August 2019
Wedding Anniversary/Bristol Observatory
We hired this group for our 25th wedding anniversary from start to finish the communication was outstanding we could of not wished for a better group to support our evening they asked beforehand what sort of music we liked by suppling us with a music list we only crossed of one song and this was a Christmas song as it was August lol 😂 They arrived well in time and from start to finish we never stopped dancing We would highly recommend these and will be using them in the future
Grace, July 2019
Pharaoh and the Beats played for my 21st and they literally made the night! Guests were up and dancing by the second song of the set and we didn't stop dancing all night. They were friendly and professional and sounded incredible! Great song choices as well. I want another party just so I can book them again!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun, bubbly, quirky, entertaining, energetic, professional.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are happy to learn a handful of songs you would like played at your event and for free as part of the service. We usually ask for 3-5 songs and we will decide what works as a band. There is no guarantee all the songs will be played on the night, but we strive to do our best.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We are open to any event, but mainly we are performing at weddings and private parties. We have performed at other events such as restaurant openings, vineyards openings, a safari park open day, we like the varierty!
- How can event planners pay for your services?We require a deposit to confirm the date which is paid via bank transfer. You will be sent an invoice for this amount and a contract with all details. The remainder can then be paid via bank transfer on the night or cash after soundcheck.
- How long do you play for?Generally we perform two one hour sets, but we do also provide a disco service in between sets and depending on the event, up until midnight,
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all our own equipment is included in the quote which includes PA and lighting, however if you required a larger lighting rig then this is something we are happy to organise for you.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we are happy to send certificates for both PLI and PAT on request.
- How much space do you require?We usually ask for a minimum of 5 x 4m, however we've been known to fit in smaller areas! It also depends on the size act you choose as we have an acoustic duo right up to a 9-piece party band.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We would be happy to learn your favourite tune.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This can be down to the client and how their event runs. Generally we take one break in between our two sets and this could be for 20-30 minutes dependant on what is happening between our sets.
- Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?Our set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best to ensure guests are up and dancing and having an amazing time. We are, however, happy for you to voice any major 'No no's' to ensure we find what works for your event.
- How much time do you need to set up?We usually allow around 1-1.5 hours before performance time to set up and sound check. If you need us to be set up slightly earlier so we are not in the way of guests, then we are happy to discuss this with you and work with you as best we can.
- What if my timings change after I've booked you?No problem, please get in contact as soon as you know of any time changes. We understand that things can change for events so we try to be as flexible as we can.
- Do you have different line-up options?Our standard line up is Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Guitar, Keys, Bass and Drums. We can offer a 9 piece option (to include brass), 4 piece (which excludes backing vocals & keys), as well as an acoustic duo called 'Pharaoh' (one singer and acoustic guitar).
- Will the singer be the same as who I see in the videos?We always use the same lead singer and strive to make sure the rest of the line-up that you see, is what you get on the night. We do have pre-auditioned 'dep' musicians available in case a band member falls ill or is unavailable. As a professional band our reputation means everything so you can be confident that all of our players are of a very high level.
Two 1-hour sets | Disco played in between sets and until midnight | All music equipment/sound system | Lighting | Set up and take down | Public liability insurance | PAT tested equipment
At Last Etta James
Beggin' Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons
Eight Days a Week The Beatles
Piece of my Heart Beverley Knight
Build Me Up Buttercup The Foundations
River Deep Mountain High Tina Turner
Day Dream Believer The Monkees
Dancing Queen Abba
Don't Stop Me Now Queen
Jolene Dolly Parton
Blame it on the Boogie Jackson 5
Streetlife Randy Crawford
Lady Marmalade Patti LaBelle
I Wish Stevie Wonder
Boogie Oogie Oogie A Taste of Honey
We Are Family Sister Sledge
Signed Sealed Delivered Stevie Wonder
Superstition Stevie Wonder
Good times Chic
Car Wash Rose Royce
September Earth, Wind & Fire
Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
Go Your Own Way Fleetwood Mac
Young Hearts Candi Staton
Billie Jean Michael Jackson
The Power of Love Huey Lewis and the News
Simply the Best Tina Turner
Somebody Else's Guy Jocelyn Brown
Its my Life Talk Talk
I Wanna Dance with Somebody Whitney Houston
9 to 5 Dolly Parton
Black Velvet Alannah Myles
Never Tear Us apart INXS
Don't Stop Believing Journey
You make my dreams Hall & Oates
I Can't Go For That Hall & Oates
Don't speak No Doubt
Don't Let Go En Vogue
Dancing in the Moonlight Toploader
Man I Feel Like a Woman Shania Twain
Dance the Night Away The Mavericks
Valerie Amy Winehouse
You've Got the Love Florence & the Machine
I'm Yours Jason Mraz
Super Duper Love Joss Stone
Make you Feel my Love Adele
Lady (Hear me Tonight) Modjo
Never Forget You The Noisettes
This Love Maroon 5
Naiive The Kooks
I'm Outta Love Anastacia
Chasing Cars Snow Patrol
Black Horse & a Cherry Tree KT Tunstall
Stop Crying your Heart Out Oasis/Leona Lewis
Crazy in Love Beyonce
Thinking Out Loud Ed Sheeran
All of Me John Legend
The One Kodaline
A Thousand Years Christina Perri
Get Lucky Daft Punk
I'm Not the Only One Sam Smith
Moves Like Jagger Maroon 5
Forget You CeeLo Green
Locked out of Heaven Bruno Mars
Addicted To You Avicii
Price Tag Jessie J
Ghost Ella Henderson
Uptown Funk Mark Ronson/Bruno
Runaway Baby Bruno Mars
Ex's & Oh's Elle King
Marry You Bruno Mars