Perry and Porter is a beautifully converted horse box bar based in Staffordshire. With its distinguished black, grey and gold colour scheme, the bar makes a striking presence at any event.
Owners Mathew and Rachel have slowly and lovingly converted their vintage Rice horse box to a high specification, ensuring that it looks the bee's knees!
'Perry and Porter' is a lovely alliterative reference to the owner's families: Mathew's maternal grandparents were Porter and Rachel's maternal great-grandparents were Perry. It helps that both are also the names of alcoholic drinks as well.
The bar is fully equipped for service of a wide range of gins, local bottled craft beers, vodkas, bottled lager, prosecco, wine and soft drinks.
We also have a pop up bar should this be required as an alternative where the horsebox is not suitable for the event or venue.
Services From Perry and Porter
Horsebox & Pop Up Bar Service
- What services do you offer?We offer a full bar service for any event. Our drinks menu includes high quality gins, vodka and whiskey, all served with Fevertree mixers. Our wine is sourced from a local wine merchant, so we are able to offer a wide range of wines at price points to suit any budget. The beer we serve is from several local craft breweries, catering for all tastes from pale ales to plum porters. We can customise the bar to suit you tastes and requirements.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Not applicable
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Not applicable
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We can customise the bar to suit you tastes and requirements, just let us know what you would like!
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Not applicable
- Do you offer special menus?Not applicable
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Not applicable
- How does the open bar work?If you would like an open bar we can give you a quote per head which caters to your requirements. This will be paid before the event.
- What is included in the menu?Not applicable
We can offer the following:
Pre paid bar