I'm 18 ,I've been singing and performing my whole life. My performing experiences have been a large variety of events, from charity fundraising in old peoples homes, to musical theatre, to singing in my local pub. I can accompany myself with piano or guitar, but in sixthform i was doing a music tech A-level, so i do produce a lot of my own tracks through that, i record each instrument into the track till i have a full backing track, i'm happy to do this for any song requested. being brought up around music i've learnt to train my voice to many different genres, these range from pop, jazz, soul, country, musical theatre and blues.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Partys, Pubs, Charity events.
- How long do you play for?I'm happy to play for half hour slots with a 20 mins break in between each set. Being a solo singer I need to rest my voice if I'm playing for a long time.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have all my own equipment.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you tell me in advance I will learn it, and send you a cover once ive learnt it to make sure you like the way i perform it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I sing In half hour slots, so I can rest my voice. And take 20 mins breaks in between each
Make You Feel My Love ~ Bob Dylan
Perfect ~ Ed Sheeran
Why Do I Dream ~ James Hammel
Wonderful Tonight ~ Eric Clapton
Eternal Flame ~ The Bangles
Have I Told You Lately ~ Rod Stewart