Pauline Callais, originally from France, is an experienced, authentic and heartfelt professional singer. She is extremely versatile. Pauline was classically trained though since has focused on more contemporary music and style. Pauline has great stage presence and energy when performing. Her enthusiasm is contagious. Pauline likes to bring her own stamp to well known songs, making an emotional statement.
Pauline is also very interactive. She sings a very wide range of well known tunes, often adding a quirky twist and a little ‘je ne sais quoi'. She performs anywhere, indoors or outdoors. Ideal for Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Parties, Functions and More! She has performed in bars, restaurants and for corporate events. She provides everything from relaxed background music to lively party sounds. She can tailor her act and playlists to meet the client / venue's needs. Her extensive repertoire ranges from Classic 50s through to current Chart, meaning she can sing something for ev...
Shelle Luscombe• 18 Dec 2018
“I’ve seen Pauline and the Imaginary Friends perform several times now and their show is always full of energy and fun. Pauline has great vocals with a quirky style that is engaging and entertaining, and her adaptations of the songs are unique and interesting.’'
Joe O'Connor• 10 Jun 2018
”You have an unusual stage presence, talking to the audience and singing directly to individuals is very clever while performing your own take on some great tunes of which ‘Lifting Me Higher’ would be in my top 10 songs! Bravo!”
Anonymous User• 18 Jan 2018
''I would just like to say thank you for sending Pauline, she was a great hit and EVERYONE has said how brilliant her singing was AND when can we have her back?''
Anonymous User• 26 Mar 2018
”Pauline’s voice has undertones of Eva Cassidy mixed with Aretha Franklin’s high energy. Emotional but tender when needs to be. She speaks to the heart!”
Neil Roper• 19 May 2019
''Pauline gave an amazing performance of songs old and new with great enthusiasm and energy. She was very flexible and worked really well in our venue (which was a bit challenging!). I would heartily recommend her.''
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Option: portable PAT tested PA system (Samson Expedition XP800 Watt) *** Alternatively I have PAT test stereo amp (Roland Street Cube)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Will take 5-10 mins for a set over 1 hour or to fit in with function / party. I will provide background music when not singing.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I can provide the option: portable PAT tested PA system (Samson Expedition XP800 Watt)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Not that much, just me and P.A. and small table.
- Who are your previous clients?Kingston Arts - Festival of the Voice *** Teddington Christmas Lights Up *** Christian Aid Fundraiser *** Kingston Christmas market *** North End Road Christmas market
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 / 15 mins between each set *** Free iPhone playlist between sets
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Song requests welcome!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?After dinner entertainment, Birthday parties, Private parties, Corporate events, Launch events, Christmas parties, Weddings, Functions and More!
- How much space do you require?Space for me (and for my musicians if you go with the live option)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PAT tested equipment
- How long do you play for?1 x 60 Minutes | 2 x 45 Minutes | 2 x 60 Minutes | 3 x 45 Minutes
Non exhaustive setlist, get in touch for my complete repertoire. Song requests welcome!
I also have seasonal songs for Christmas, Remembrance, French Fête, Valentine's, etc.
***Party set - includi...