Pauline Callais, originally from France, is an experienced, authentic and heartfelt professional singer. She is extremely versatile. Pauline was classically trained though since has focused on more contemporary music and style. Pauline has great stage presence and energy when performing. Her enthusiasm is contagious. Pauline likes to bring her own stamp to well known songs, making an emotional statement.
Pauline is also very interactive. She sings a very wide range of well known tunes, often adding a quirky twist and a little ‘je ne sais quoi'. She performs anywhere, indoors or outdoors. Ideal for Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Parties, Functions and More! She has performed in bars, restaurants and for corporate events. She provides everything from relaxed background music to lively party sounds. She can tailor her act and playlists to meet the client / venue's needs. Her extensive repertoire ranges from Classic 50s through to current Chart, meaning she can sing something for ev...
Jenny Cridland• 6 Jul 2019
Pauline provided the music for our garden party in July; she created the perfect atmosphere for our celebration with her lovely vocals. Pauline was a pleasure to deal with and i would recommend her wholeheartedly as a talented singer able to deliver a variety of musical styles.
Joe O'Connor• 10 Jun 2018
”You have an unusual stage presence, talking to the audience and singing directly to individuals is very clever while performing your own take on some great tunes of which ‘Lifting Me Higher’ would be in my top 10 songs! Bravo!”
Anonymous User• 26 Mar 2018
”Pauline’s voice has undertones of Eva Cassidy mixed with Aretha Franklin’s high energy. Emotional but tender when needs to be. She speaks to the heart!”
Anonymous User• 18 Jan 2018
''I would just like to say thank you for sending Pauline, she was a great hit and EVERYONE has said how brilliant her singing was AND when can we have her back?''
Neil Long• 23 Jun 2018
”Pauline has a natural talent, she is not afraid to interact and get people in the groove! With an eclectic mix of Retro, Traditional French songs and Disney Classics, I would say a resounding ‘très bien’!”
- What kind of events do you usually serve?After dinner entertainment, Birthday parties, Private parties, Corporate events, Launch events, Christmas parties, Weddings, Functions and More!
- Who are your previous clients?Kingston Arts - Festival of the Voice *** Teddington Christmas Lights Up *** Christian Aid Fundraiser *** Kingston Christmas market *** North End Road Christmas market
- How long do you play for?1 x 60 Minutes | 2 x 45 Minutes | 2 x 60 Minutes | 3 x 45 Minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Option: portable PAT tested PA system (Samson Expedition XP800 Watt) *** Alternatively I have PAT test stereo amp (Roland Street Cube)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Not that much, just me and P.A. and small table.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Song requests welcome!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Will take 5-10 mins for a set over 1 hour or to fit in with function / party. I will provide background music when not singing.
Non exhaustive setlist, get in touch for my complete repertoire. Song requests welcome!
I also have seasonal songs for Christmas, Remembrance, French Fête, Valentine's, etc.
***Party set - includi...