Pauline Callais Music
Pauline Callais is an experienced interactive versatile singer with a very wide repertoire of 200+ songs. On stage performance or roaming as a singing waiter. Ideal for Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Parties, Functions, Christmas Parties and More!
1) 'Pauline Callais Music' Solo vocalist with carefully selected backing tracks or a cappella. From Jazz, French Classics, Postmodern Jukebox, 50's 60's Classics to the latest Chart and upbeat Party Hits.
- From £170 for 1 x 60 Minutes set (From £90 weekday daytime performance)
2) Pauline and the Imaginary Friends’ Acoustic duo. Versatile, uplifting and interactive. Covers with a twist and a little ‘je ne sais quoi’! From 70's Hits to the latest Chart with a couple of Jazz, 50's 60's Classics, Musicals and Sing-along songs (see Pauline and the Imaginary Friends' profile)
- From £300 for 2 x 45 Minutes set
3) ‘Pauline and the Imaginary Friends’ Acoustic trio (with cajon or handsonic for a more unique sound).
- From £400 for 2 x 45 Minutes set
* Basic Lighting if required
4) ‘The Dance Project Band’. The ultimate Party Band, playing Dance Classics from the 70's to the latest Party Hits.
- Trio from £400 for 2 x 60 Minutes set (Larger band sizes available)
- Duo from £300 (with John Michaels, very interactive keyboard player)
* Lighting & background and pre mixed DJ sets played when band is not on stage
Typically all the above include:
* High quality wireless microphone (PAT tested)
* iPhone playlist between sets
* FaceTime conversation & tailored setlist
* PAT tested PA
Travel free if within easy reach of Surrey and Berkshire. Fees apply for further travel.
Performance times options:
1 x 60 Minutes | 2 x 45 Minutes | 2 x 60 Minutes | 3 x 40 Minutes | 3 x 45 Minutes
Shelle Luscombe• Dec. 18, 2018
“I’ve seen Pauline and the Imaginary Friends perform several times now and their show is always full of energy and fun. Pauline has great vocals with a quirky style that is engaging and entertaining, and her adaptations of the songs are unique and interesting.’'
Neil Long• June 23, 2018
”Pauline has a natural talent, she is not afraid to interact and get people in the groove! With an eclectic mix of Retro, Traditional French songs and Disney Classics, I would say a resounding ‘très bien’!”
Justice Onwuka• Dec. 12, 2018
“Pauline has a unique style that makes you feel refreshed, happy and excited about life! Her generous heart was able to sing for our Christmas Appeal in the Christian Aid office in London and everyone commented on how great of a singer she is! We look forward to having her sing again!”
Joe O'Connor• June 10, 2018
”You have an unusual stage presence, talking to the audience and singing directly to individuals is very clever while performing your own take on some great tunes of which ‘Lifting Me Higher’ would be in my top 10 songs! Bravo!”
”Pauline’s voice has undertones of Eva Cassidy mixed with Aretha Franklin’s high energy. Emotional but tender when needs to be. She speaks to the heart!”
''I would just like to say thank you for sending Pauline, she was a great hit and EVERYONE has said how brilliant her singing was AND when can we have her back?''
- What kind of events do you usually serve?After dinner entertainment, Birthday parties, Private parties, Corporate events, Launch events, Christmas parties, Weddings, Functions and More!
- Who are your previous clients?Kingston Arts, Festival of the Voice - Teddington Christmas Lights Up - The Kew Bridge Stable - Odell Beer Festival Pubs & Restaurants, Private parties, Greatest Showman party, Birthday parties, Halloween parties, Weddings, etc
- How long do you play for?1 x 60 Minutes | 2 x 45 Minutes | 2 x 60 Minutes | 3 x 45 Minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I bring my own high quality wireless microphone or headset system. Larger PA (MAUI 11 G2 1000W) for larger audience & room or Busking amp (Roland Cube Street EX, 50W) for smaller settings.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?Not that much, just me and P.A. and small table.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Song requests welcome!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Will take 5-10 mins for a set over 1 hour or to fit in with function / party. I will provide background music when not singing.
Non exhaustive setlist.
Please get in touch for my complete repertoire (including Christmas, French Classics, Classic 50's 60's).
Song requests welcome!
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
Happy - Pharell Williams
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
Feel It Still - Portugal The Man
Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai
Cosmic Girl - Jamiroquai
Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
Rather Be - Clean Bandit
Make Luv - Room 5
Starlight - The Supermen Lovers
New Rules - Dua Lipa
Desire - Years & Years
Free - Ultra Naté 90’s
Move Your Feet - Junior Senior
Mr Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
How Deep Is Your Love - Calvin Harris
Easy Love (ABC) - Sigala
Spectrum - Florence & The Machine
Lady - Modjo
Finally - Cece Peniston
Sing It Back - Moloko
Can’t Take My Eyes Off You - Gloria Gaynor
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Bad Girls - Donna Summers
I Want Your Love - Chic
We Are Family - Sister Sledge
Blame It On The Boogie - The Jacksons
Shake Your Body Down To The Ground - The Jacksons
Always There - Side Effect / Incognito
Dancing Queen - ABBA
Mamma Mia - ABBA
Is This The Way To Amarillo - Tony Christie
I’m Still Standing - Elton John
(Simply) The Best - Tina Turner
Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
I’m So Excited - The Pointer Sister
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
Give It Up - KC & The Sunshine Band
It’s Raining Men - The Weather Girls
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Like A Prayer - Madonna
The Final Countdown - Europe
Higher Love - Steve Winwood
The Power Of Love - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
The Scientist - Coldplay
Million Years Ago - Adele
Everlasting Love - Climie Fisher
Un-break My Heart - Toni Braxton
Take My Breath Away - Berlin
I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
SLOW!!! Everydoby Hurts - R.E.M.
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
Killing Me Softly - Roberta Flack
The Winner Takes It All - ABBA
Fragile - Sting
Missing - Everything But The Girl
Careless Whisper - Wham!
Love Changes (Everything) - Climie Fisher
Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
Purple Rain - Prince
JAZZ & SWING
Fly Me To The Moon
Have You Met Miss Jones
Mack The Knife
Isn’t She Lovely
Hit The Road Jack
Come Fly With Me
Straighten Up And Fly Right
Someday My Prince Will Come
The Bare Necessities & I Wanna Be Like You
Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
Les Feuilles Mortes / Autumn Leaves
C’est Si Bon
La Vie En Rose
Que Reste T’il De Nos Amours
J’ai Deux Amours
La Mer / Beyond The Sea
DISNEY & MUSICALS
I Just Can't Wait To Be King - The Lion King
Can You Feel The Love Tonight - The Lion King
The Circle Of Life - The Lion King
Hakuna Matata - The Lion King
You’ve Got A Friend In Me - Toy Story
How Far I’ll Go - Moana
Let It Go - Frozen
When You Believe - The Prince Of Egypt
Defying Gravity - Wicked
This Is Me - The Greatest Showman
Come Alive - The Greatest Showman
Rewrite The Stars - The Greatest Showman
A Million Dreams - The Greatest Showman
Never Enough - The Greatest Showman
I Wanna Be Like You - The Jungle Book
Everybody Wants To Be A Cat - The Aristocats
Pure Imagination - Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
Some Day My Prince Will Come - Snow White
When You Wish Upon A Star - Pinocchio
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Cinderella
He’s A Tramp - The Lady And The Tramp
Bella Notte - The Lady And The Tramp
Over The Rainbow - The Wizard Of Oz
My Favourite Things - The Sound Of Music