'Pauline and the Imaginary Friends' are a creative Trio / Duo from Kingston. Very versatile and interactive, they can definitely get any crowd on their feet. Choose between Party Band Trio (with a sound very close to a full band) or Acoustic Trio / Duo (for a more laid back vibe). A unique sound and voice, with a little ‘je ne sais quoi'. Small and easy set ups.
From relaxed background music to lively party sounds. A large repertoire of tracks from 70's to the latest Chart with regular additions of tracks. With a couple of well known Classics and Sing-along tunes, as well as festive seasonal tunes.
* Party Band Trio with vocals, guitar and handsonic
* Acoustic Trio with vocals, guitar and cajon
* Acoustic Duo with vocals and guitar
* Alternatively Swing Jazz Trio / Duo with jazz guitar and double bass
Typically 2 x 45 minutes sets. Other set lengths: 1 x 60 minutes | 2 x 60 minutes / 3 x 40 Minutes | 3 x 45 minutes.
* Wireless microphone
* PA system (MAUI 11 G2 1000W)
* PAT tested equipment
* IPhone playlist between sets if required
* Basic lighting
Pauline Callais, originally from France, is an experienced, authentic and heartfelt professional singer. She is extremely versatile. Pauline has great stage presence and energy when performing. Her enthusiasm is contagious. Pauline likes to bring her own stamp to well-known songs, making an emotional statement.
'Pauline and the Imaginary Friends' have an extensive repertoire. Find suggested setlists by visiting their site. Song requests welcome! Complete repertoire available on request.
Lisa Wyborn• Nov. 29, 2018
”Pauline and The Imaginary Friends played on stage at our Teddington Christmas Lights Up event and were fantastic. I booked them very last minute as the event was initially cancelled due to lack of funds which were then raised by local residents. They were exceptionally professional and did the perfect set to entertain people of all ages. The combination of Pauline’s fabulous voice and the music accompaniment from Gareth and Matt is the perfect recipe for any event. We loved their energy and how they got the crowd dancing”.
Aine Lark• Nov. 4, 2018
”We thoroughly enjoyed your music. You are all exceptionally talented and played such a broad range of songs – something for everyone. We look forward to hearing you perform again. Thank you for a GREAT night at the Kingston Arts Launch Party”.
Joe O'Connor• June 10, 2018
”Pauline has an unusual stage presence, talking to the audience and singing directly to individuals is very clever while performing your own take on some great tunes of which ‘Lifting Me Higher’ would be in my top 10 songs! Bravo!”
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Creative versatile acoustic Trio / Duo for hire! Covers with a twist.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a creative original versatile acoustic band, we like to bring our own stamp to well known songs, making an emotional statement.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?After dinner entertainment, Birthday parties, Private parties, Corporate events, Launch events, Christmas parties, Weddings, Functions and More!
- Who are your previous clients?Kingston Arts, Festival of the Voice - Teddington Christmas Lights Up - The Kew Bridge Stable - Odell Beer Festival Pubs & Restaurants, Private parties, Greatest Showman party, Birthday parties, Halloween parties, Weddings, etc
- How can event planners pay for your services?Card, Bank Transfer, Paypal.
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 x 45 minutes sets. Other set lengths: 1 x 60 minutes | 2 x 60 minutes / 3 x 40 Minutes | 3 x 45 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA system included (MAUI 11 G2). Basic Lighting included if requested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?Space for the 2 or 3 of us.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Song requests welcome!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 mins between sets.
Non exhaustive setlist.
Please get in touch for our complete repertoire (including Christmas, Classic 50's 60's).
Song requests welcome!
Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler
Shackles - Mary Mary
Dancing Queen - ABBA
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Money On My Mind - Sam Smith
Upside Down - Paloma Faith
Higher Love - Steve Winwood
(Simply) The Best - Tina Turner
Bad Girls - Donna Summer
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
We Are Family - Sister Sledge
Blame It On The Boogie - The Jacksons
I Wanna Be Like You - The Jungle Book
Rather Be - Clean Bandit
Spectrum - Florence + The Machine
Ghost - Ella Henderson
Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
You Got The Love - Florence + The Machine
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
I’m So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
Easy Love (ABC) - Sigala
Ready For Your Love - Gordon City
How Deep Is Your Love - Calvin Harris
Feel It Still - Portugal The Man
Starlight - The Supermen Lovers
Shotgun - George Ezra
Happy - Pharell Williams
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
I’m Still Standing - Elton John
Hakuna Matata - The Lion King
Upside Down - Paloma Faith
You Got The Love - Florence & The Machine
Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
You've Got A Friend In Me - Toy Story
Just The Two Of Us - Bill Withers
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Purple Rain - Prince
Talkin’ Bout A Revolution - Tracy Chapman
Hold Back The River - James Bay
Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
Last Christmas - Wham!
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Mariah Carey
Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
Christmas Baby (Please Come Home)
Merry Christmas Everyone
Jingle Bell Rock