Adult magic - www.paullonghurst.com: Treat your guests to an experience they will never forget. A moment of pure magic and laughter last forever and Paul’s service is guaranteed to be a hit.
Paul will create unforgettable moments of incredible magic for you and your guests. People do not often have the opportunity to experience a miracle in their own hands and see it with their own eyes and Paul has been creating memories and experiences like this for over 35 years.
Whether for one on one situations, small standing groups, seated tables, for mini cabarets or full stage shows, Paul has the experience, professional knowledge and track record to ensure your guests will experience world-class magic and ensure they never forget where they saw it – your event.
Children's magic: www.magicpaul.co.uk
Ian• 27 Oct 2018
Paul provides excellent entertainment. His magic is spellbinding and you will experience things you thought were impossible. He has a great manner too, with jokes and warmth so that everybody feels included and at ease, whatever their age.
Jayne Kelly• 20 Oct 2018
"Fantastic !! All our guests were asking ""where did you find him??"".He was entertaining, funny and most of all the magic was brilliant - can't praise him enough. Our party was for my daughters 18 - but had a mix of teenagers and family alike - and everyone and I mean everyone thought he was brilliant."
Neil Sadler• 13 Jul 2018
"Very impactive at my 60th birthday party....got everyone involved...even the most sceptical !
Coming in costume really made people wonder what was going on...especially as I had told no one he was coming: the look on some people's faces !!
Clare Lambi• 16 Feb 2019
Paul was an absolute delight from the moment he arrived. He very discreetly mingled with our party guests, who were amazed and astounded by his magic tricks. He worked tirelessly all night and was the talking point of our party. Additionally, he kindly did a little bespoke magic show for the 3 children we had attending. Paul was a gentleman and a true professional. I still don't get how he made 10 cards become 7 right in-front of my eyes....?? Many thanks Paul and I would recommend you to ...
Diane & Barry Addison• 15 Sep 2018
Paul is a great magician whose tricks and illusions make everyone smile and wonder how on earth he did them. His close up table magic is amazing and you can never work out how he can fool you right under your very nose, but he does it with great skill! He is able to make both adults and children feel at ease and entertained which we found at our recent Ruby Wedding Anniversary Celebration. All of our guests made very positive and nice comments about Paul's Magic skills, which was pleasing for us...
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes. Paul is often found at festivals and events across the UK and beyond.
- How many people will you perform for?Paul has performed for 2 people for an evening and for 2000, and most numbers in between. Typical performances are for 80-200 guests for close-up or for 200 for cabaret.
- Will your magic suit my event?Paul's style is friendly, professional and respectful. This helos him fit into any situation. As a professional magician he is a professional ice-breaker. Paul has plenty of experience dealing with all ages, from children to OAPs, all abilities from physically disabled, including deaf parties, blind, paralysed and learning disabilities. The hardest parties to deal with are usually abled bodies with alcohol, and he's very experienced with those too! In over 30 years of entertaining, Paul has yet to meet a challenge he hasn't won.
- What type of magic do you performPaul's magic is direct, fun and hard hitting. Effects are usually personal, happening in people's hands, pockets or, at the very least, right under their noses. Paul never leaves a group without a smile, a laugh and wow.
- How long is the act?Paul can perform for as long as you wish, depending on the number of people he is entertaining. For close-up magic, Paul recommends an hour for each set of 60 people. For table magic, Paul recommends an hour for each set of 100 people. For cabaret and stage work, Paul has tried and tested shows lasting from 20 minutes to an hour and a half, and anywhere in between.
Close up magician, wedding magician, table magician and corporate event magician.
Paul has a monthly show at The Ritz Hotel in London, has entertained The Queen, has had a prime time TV show across E...