Paolo Coruzzi is an Italian songwriter, composer and stage director, born and raised in Turin, Italy.
He has composed, produced and released sixteen official albums, soundtracks for theatre productions, and songs for other artists; starting his career in 1992.
He is also an accomplished singer and guitarist who has performed all over Europe and collaborated with numerous international artists.
Paolo has a unique writing style that has emerged through the long past experience of traveling around the world, through literary studies and ongoing poetic research that allowed him to win the 1st prize of poetry at the Pirandello Stable Festival in 2012.
He's started his career in theatre and cinema in 1998 and along with an intensive period of training in drama school, he's spent seven years acting and improving his skills in stage directing at the Teatro Regio di Torino, working under the prestigious direction of Franco Zeffirelli, Josè Carlos Plaza, Ugo De Ana, Giuseppe Patroni Griffi, ...
Susan Brown• 14 Jul 2018
"Event 14th July 2018.
Paolo Coruzzi played at our annual street party and clearly he is an excellent musician. He read the crowd and played appropriate music for the mood which went from mellow to upbeat. He was very polite, professional and personable and I would definitely book him again. Thanks Paolo.
Susan Brown, Richmond Avenue Street Party."
Carano Events• 26 Mar 2018
You delighted everyone with your performance and I heard loads of compliments about you. I am so lucky to have found you so a massive thank you!"
Wendy Gregory• 5 Sep 2016
Dear Paolo, Thank you so much for your performance at our event. You are a wonderful musician and everyone loved what you did, especially when you sang your own songs. You are very accomplished not only on the guitar but in judging and pleasing the audience. I am very happy to recommend you, you entertained babies and small children and our 91 year old grandpa and all of us in between. Thank you and best wishes Wendy
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any
- Who are your previous clients?Private clients, Hotels and Resorts like: Verdura Golf & Spa Resort - Rocco Forte Hotel in Sicilia (2012-2014), Hotel baita dei Pini in Bormio (winter seasons 2013/4-2014/5), the SwissOtel in Istanbul, the Tamra Resort in Sharm, the Gemma Resort in Marsa Alam, and the Hotel Mont Blanc in Courmayeur.
- How long do you play for?up to 5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?FBT PA System BEHRINGER EURORACK UB1202 Washburn Acoustic Guitar - Parker Electric Guitar SM58 Shure Microphone
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?2m x 2m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely :-)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minutes every two hours
- Do you have in your set list enough international songs?My repertoire includes more than 200 English songs, same for Italians... plus some Spanish and French.
- Can you play every kind of genre?Well, I'm confident with pop, blues and rock...but I also love to play jazz, country and folk too
- Do you know how to create different kind of atmosphere?I do understand what the audience needs and what is the mood of the event...and I constantly adjust the sequence of songs to keep the atmosphere at his best.
- Do you have a good English pronunciation?I really hope so...I always put a lot of attention when I study the lyrics :-)
- How long you can play?Until my fingers can move and my vocal strings can vibrate!
Paolo's performances include :
• repertoire of international and italian songs, accompanied by singing and guitar (acoustic
and electric ), or backing tracks.
• instrumental music: lounge, jazz, b...