Paolo Coruzzi is an Italian songwriter, composer and stage director, born and raised in Turin, Italy.
He has independently composed, produced and released solo albums, as well as soundtracks for theatre productions and songs for other artists.
He begun his music career in 1992.
He is also an accomplished singer and guitarist who has performed all over Europe and collaborated with numerous international artists.
Paolo has a unique writing style that has developed over the years whilst traveling around the world, through literary studies and ongoing poetic research.
This led him to win first prize of poetry at the Pirandello Stable Festival in 2012.
He started his career in theatre and cinema in 1998 and alongside an intensive period of training in drama school, he spent seven years acting and improving his skills in stage directing at the Teatro Regio di Torino, working under the prestigious direction of Franco Zeffirelli, Josè Carlos Plaza, Ugo De Ana, Giuseppe Patroni Griffi and John Cox.
Since 2002 he has written and directed a considerable number of plays and short films. He often collaborates with Theatro Technis in London as stage director.
He's the founder of SounVid video and audio productions company.
Paolo recently published the book FAB Guitarist now available on Amazon.
You can discover his artistic world at: www.paolocoruzzi.it
Susan Brown• July 14, 2018
"Event 14th July 2018.
Paolo Coruzzi played at our annual street party and clearly he is an excellent musician. He read the crowd and played appropriate music for the mood which went from mellow to upbeat. He was very polite, professional and personable and I would definitely book him again. Thanks Paolo.
Susan Brown, Richmond Avenue Street Party."
Carano Events• March 26, 2018
You delighted everyone with your performance and I heard loads of compliments about you. I am so lucky to have found you so a massive thank you!"
Wendy Gregory• Sept. 5, 2016
Dear Paolo, Thank you so much for your performance at our event. You are a wonderful musician and everyone loved what you did, especially when you sang your own songs. You are very accomplished not only on the guitar but in judging and pleasing the audience. I am very happy to recommend you, you entertained babies and small children and our 91 year old grandpa and all of us in between. Thank you and best wishes Wendy
Services From Paolo Coruzzi
Solo Singer and Guitarist
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any
- Who are your previous clients?Private clients, Hotels and Resorts like: Verdura Golf & Spa Resort - Rocco Forte Hotel in Sicilia (2012-2014), Hotel baita dei Pini in Bormio (winter seasons 2013/4-2014/5), the SwissOtel in Istanbul, the Tamra Resort in Sharm, the Gemma Resort in Marsa Alam, and the Hotel Mont Blanc in Courmayeur.
- How long do you play for?up to 5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?FBT PA System BEHRINGER EURORACK UB1202 Washburn Acoustic Guitar - Parker Electric Guitar SM58 Shure Microphone
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?2m x 2m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely :-)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minutes every two hours
- Do you have in your set list enough international songs?My repertoire includes more than 200 English songs, same for Italians... plus some Spanish and French.
- Can you play every kind of genre?Well, I'm confident with pop, blues and rock...but I also love to play jazz, country and folk too
- Do you know how to create different kind of atmosphere?I do understand what the audience needs and what is the mood of the event...and I constantly adjust the sequence of songs to keep the atmosphere at his best.
- Do you have a good English pronunciation?I really hope so...I always put a lot of attention when I study the lyrics :-)
- How long you can play?Until my fingers can move and my vocal strings can vibrate!
Paolo's performances include :
• repertoire of international and italian songs, accompanied by singing and guitar (acoustic
and electric ), or by backing tracks.
• instrumental music: lounge, jazz, blues, folk .
• original songwriting repertoire .
Acoustic and Electric guitars
Microphone Shure SM58
Speaker FBT Maxx 4a - Mixer 8 channel Beringher UB1622fx
Here my set list:
Gershwin - Summer time
Tom Waits - San Diego serenade
John Denver - Take me home country road
Eagles - Hotel California
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
James Taylor - You’ve Got a Friend
Sting - Fields Of Gold
Andy Williams - Moon River
Keith Urban - You'll think of me
Charlie Chaplin - Smile
Tony Bennet - The Shadow of Your Smile
Oasis - Little by little
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
Eagles - Tequila Sunrise
Cat Stevens - Father and son
Frank Sinatra - That’s life
Richard Marx - One more try
Coldplay - In my place
Leonard Cohen - I’m your man
Leonard Cohen - Halleluja
Leonard Cohen - Dance me to the end of love
John Fogerty - Have you ever seen the rain
Tom Waits - Downtown train
Bruce Springsteen - Brilliant disguise
Eagles - Take it easy
Withers - Ain’t no sunshine
Soul Asylum - Runaway train
Eagles - Hotel California
Darius Rucker - Wagon wheel
Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly
Eric Clapton - Layla
Eagles - Desperado
Extreme - More than words
Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon
Richard Marx - Now and forever
Keith Carradine - I’m easy
Rod Steward - Sailing
Johnny Cash - The first time ever I saw your face
Johnny Mathis - A certain smile
Eagles - Best of my love
Rodgers - Where or when
Eagles - Easy Feelings
Beatles – Help
Beatles – The long and winding road
Beatles – With a little help from my friends
Beatles – Yesterday
Beatles – Hey Jude
Beatles – Let it be
Cat Stevens – Wild World
Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girl
Bob Dylan – Knocking On Heavens Door
John Lennon – Imagine
Poison – Every Rose Has It’s Thorn
Tom Petty – Free Fallin’
Counting Crows – Hard Candy
Cure – Friday I’m In Love
R.E.M – Losing My Religion
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
Oasis - Don’t Look Back in Anger
Bruce Springsteen - The ghost of Tom Joad
Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs Robinson
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of silence
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
John Legend – All Of You
Michael Buble – Everything
Michael Buble – Home
Ronan Keating – You Say It Best When You Say Nothing At All
U2 – With Or Without You
U2 – Angel of Harlem
U2 – One
Elton John - Daniel
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
The Police - Roxanne
Elvis Presley - Love me tender
Elvis Presley - Can’t help falling in love
Bob Dylan - Blowin in the wind
Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars – Antonio Carlos Jobim
George Michael - Faith
The Police - Every Breath you Take
PLUS MANY MORE…and more the 200 Italian songs! :-)