We Are Palladium!!!!
Palladium have an explosive repertoire full of rocking anthems, and are guaranteed to bring a lot of excitement to your night. Palladium is a five piece rock band from Newcastle upon Tyne. Palladium perform a wide range of music from the likes of Meatloaf, David Bowie, Aerosmith, right up to current classics such as; Bruno Mars. We have several set lists that caters for any occasion; from weddings, to birthday parties, pub gigs and functions.
Palladium are also an original band, who have a love for Progressive Music. We are influenced by musicians such as; Dream Theater, Rush and Pink Floyd. Original songs can also be played at events. Our Album is also available to purchase. For more
information on our Original music.
Holly Ayrton• June 4, 2016
Palladium played an amazing set at my wedding all my guests loved it!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Palladium have an explosive repertoire full of rocking anthems, and are guaranteed to bring a lot of excitement to your night
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We usually do local pubs and clubs however we are aiming to branch out into the wedding market; given the chance to.
- Who are your previous clients?The Ship Inn - Benton The Central - Gateshead The Telegraph - Newcastle
- How long do you play for?We usually play 2x 45 minutes sets from 9pm - 11pm.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If your song is not on our list, we will be able learn it within at least 3 weeks of your request however the more time we have the better it will sound.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We only take 1 break during the set as an intermission allowing the audience to get refreshments.
Current Set list
Anyway you want it - Journey
Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits
Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
Hotel Califonia The Ealges
Life changing time - Palladium
Don't stop me now - Queen
Limelight - Rush
Don't stop believeing - Journey
Uptown funk - Bruno Mars
Black or White - Michael Jackson
Starman - David Bowie
Steady Horizon - Palladium
I don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
Aces high - Iron Maiden
Learn to fly - Foo Fighters
I would do anything for love - Meat Loaf
Rock n Roll all nite - Kiss
Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Call me Al - Paul Simon
Bat outta hell - Meat Loaf
Thriller - Michael Jackson