Paige Round is a soprano singer, available to sing at weddings, festivals, private events and gigs.
I have performed for many years, singing in local festivals, gigs and theatre.
I am a very versatile female singer with a strong voice, I am able to sing most genres of music from classical to indie pop to folk/jazz/soul.
I can provide my full PA and lighting, or simply a small amp for small venues. I can sing to professional backing tracks and/or play my acoustic guitar at your request.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have performed at local festivals, charity events, private functions and pub gigs. I would really like to start singing at weddings as I love a happy environment and occasion. Plus, I love singing love songs.
- Who are your previous clients?I have gigged at various pubs around Doncaster and Sheffield such as Cask corner, Vintage Rockbar and The Hallcross to name a few. I have performed at memorial and charity events across South Yorkshire.
- How long do you play for?I can perform for a requested time, otherwise you can choose from: 1 × 60 minutes for £150 2 × 45 minutes for £200 2 × 60 minutes for £280
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have my own PA system and lighting (optional). I also have a busking amp for smaller venues.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Not a lot of space at all if you are wanting me to perform outside or in a small venue with my busking amp. I would need a little more room for my full PA system in larger venues but would be at your convenience.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, if you can contact me with some notice then I will try my very best to sing your favourite song!!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Around 15 minutes between sets.
Skinny love - Birdy
Half The World Away - Oasis
Songbird - Eva Cassidy
Closest thing to crazy - Katie Melua
Writing on the wall - Sam Smith
Cosmic love - Florence & The Machine
I have nothing - Whitney Houston
Babooshka - Kate Bush
Real love - The Beatles
The A Team - Ed Sheeran
I cried for you - Katie Melua
Not about angels - Birdy
This womans work - Kate Bush
Whats up - 4 non blondes
Safe and sound - Taylor Swift
My setlist is always evolving. I can provide a 1 × 60 minute, 2 × 45 minute set or 2 × 60 minute setlist.
I can learn your favourite song (with notice) for your special day.