Harpist for all occasions playing music to suit your mood.
Jane (ATCL, LTCL,FTCL) has a beautiful maple Venus harp with gold leaf patterns. Her wedding performances have been at prestigious venues such as Waddesdon Manor, Le Manoir aux Quatre Saisons, Dorney Court, and a number of places in and around Oxford. She plays music to suit the clients taste, ranging from classical such as Pachelbel's Canon to Greensleeves and Danny Boy, to Cold Play, Ed Sheeran and Frank Sinatra. She can also provide a flute and harp Duo.
She is also a flautist, having played solo at South Bank, St. Martin in the Fields , Southwark Cathedral and live on BBC radio /TV and has a no of solo CDs
Please note I do not play outside unless there is suitable covering and sturdy ground to protect the harp
Jodie Commercial• 16 Jan 2019
Jane was brilliant. She arrived early, played some lovely modern pieces, which just sounded amazing on the harp and even offered to help me set-up the event. She was professional and the music was appreciated by both my colleagues and our guests. The acoustics in the room could have been better, but nothing Jane could have done about that. Couldn't fault her - thank you for playing so beautifully throughout the evening.
Oxford Guardian• 20 Apr 2018
Thank you again for making Friday a wonderful event. The music was delightful.
Dave and Emma• 16 Dec 2017
You really helped to set the mood of our ceremony and our wedding would have suffered without your musical talent to help make our dream a reality. I found your playing soothing as I waited nervously at the front and Emma’s entrance was breathtaking.
Emma• 8 May 2018
We wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you for playing on Tuesday. You played so beautifully, lots of people commented on it, that it was unique and lovely. We wanted something special and different for Dad and you certainly went above and beyond to ensure we had the lovely pieces. Thank you so much for all your effort. We really do appreciate the extra mile you went for us, it made a very sad occasion, calming and peaceful.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Generally none. Occasionally 5-10 mins.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I have a huge repertoire. Please ask me ! If i do not have it and it is possible for harp and I can get the music, I will play it for a small charge to cover cost of music and time adapting for harp.
- How much space do you require?Enough for the harp, chair and stand away from any heater or air cooling system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No needed
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
Music for events: backround, wedding ceremonies , funerals
Claire de lune
Love actually Glasgow theme
Ladies in lavender