We like to play classic covers that people will all know and join in with, always looking for that "OMG I love this song" from the audience. We are a 4/5 piece band with a great sound!
More information available on our website, including audio and video: www.onefortheroadlivevband.com
Check out our Facebook for additional videos!
Lewis• 2 Jun 2018
Booked these guys for my dads 70th, great group with a good combination of music from the school right through to modern day with a retro twist. Lead Singer was great and made the whole experience really easy. Highly recommend and I will be booking these again.
Angela• 18 Nov 2017
Booked them for my 60th / retirement party. They were fantastic! On time, professional, engaging with my guests and not too loud! Perfect and would highly recommend them! Thanks guys!
Isabelle Fiset• 28 Sep 2018
Booked One for the Road for my 21st Birthday, what an amazing band!!! We spoke previously about what my needs were and the type of music I wanted to be played and the set list was exactly what I wanted, even with some added extras! Pricing was a big one for us and they were so reasonable with everything so I cannot thank One for the road enough for making my day even more special.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually play 2 sets, 1 x 45 minutes and then 1 x 1 hour with an approximate 15 - 20 minute break in the middle but this is not set in stone and is adaptable to the situation. For example at the wedding we simply played for an hour and a half straight and then we DJ'd for the rest of the evening. It depends on the event.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will do our best to get it learnt before the event! Don't worry!
- How much space do you require?Well there is 4/5 of us. We have a live drum kit plus amps etc so a good amount of space would be better, mainly because people won't be able to help themselves and dance when we start playing but again we can accommodate to the venue.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Usually cash payment on the day once the band has played, however we also accepts BACS if that is something which is more convenient for clients.
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients are local pubs in our area, local clients for Birthdays and a few committee organisers.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We normally do pubs and clubs but we have played weddings, birthdays, Christenings etc so we are really flexible but the majority is pubs and bars.
- What are the highlights of your career?Poynton Summerfest is possibly the biggest at the moment due to the crowd sizes, we have headlined at many other smaller music festivals in the area also which is rather flattering to say the least.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fantastic, fun band who are professional and who aim to please with classic songs that will make you go....OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, all equipment is PAT tested annually and we have public liability insurance up to £5 million!
- Do you do open-air acts?Oh yea! We have recently played an open festival in Poynton!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have all the gear, great PA, stage lighting and even a smoke machine for permitting locations.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?On the night it might be slightly more difficult but if you have a particular song that you would like us to play for an event then we will do our best to get it into the set for you.
- What style of music do you offer?We office classic rock n roll, blues, funk, pop rock and much more!
The set list is available through our website.
We are a 4 piece band and can provide 2.5 hours if live music, split up into various sections depending on client requirements. Can also DJ in-between ...