Olympus Marquees provide marquees for any and every occasion, from country shows, exhibitions and village fetes to private parties, music festivals and sporting events, not forgetting our stunning award winning Aphrodite Wedding Marquee package. All we need are your guest numbers and the location of the marquee and we get a tailored quotation straight back to you. We cover the whole of Scotland and Northern England so whatever your event, please just request a quotation and we'll get one to you.
- How can you decorate your marquee?We offer a dressing service for your marquee including paper lanterns suspended from the marquee linings, battery operated twig lights in vases, we have circular mirror mats, tea light holders, an ornate mirror and easel for your table plan and lots more. If you're looking for anything specific we'll do our very best to source and supply it for you.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?We have loads of ideas for colour schemes for marquees and will manufacture individual swags and tie backs to match your colour scheme if you supply the fabric. Fabric must be inherently flame retardant and we don't charge for this service, we simply keep the items we've made and add them to our stock. We also don't charge you for use of any existing colours we have, these are included in our Aphrodite Wedding Marquee package as standard or you can have our ivory linings throughout.
- Do you provide insurance cover?Although we offer a damage waiver fee with our marquees, you're very welcome to provide your own replacement cover if preferred. We would request a copy of the policy stating the value of cover. Our damage waiver fee covers the marquee itself but not interior furnishings or accessories such as linings, lighting etc.
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?We supply many other items apart from the marquee itself. We are happy to include prices for linen, luxury toilet trailers, single toilet units, generators and we offer a dressing service for our marquees. We will go out of our way to source and supply items for you if we don't already stock it.
- Do you provide marquee heating?We offer thermostatically controlled marquee heaters. Our heaters sit outside the marquee but are controlled via a thermostat from inside the marquee. The warm air is ducted into the marquee via vent at the bottom of the marquee wall. They are extremely effective.
- What about lighting in your marquee?Our Aphrodite Wedding Marquee package comes with chandelier lighting to the dining area, LED multi-function up lights evenly spaced within the marquee and black 'starlight' ceiling over the dance floor. Obviously, if you'd rather not have the black starlight ceiling, it can easily be replaced with our pristine ivory linings throughout. We light up our bar annex, our toilet walkway and our catering annex too. Our generator suppliers also offer outside lighting.
- What about marquee flooring?Our bespoke American redwood marquee flooring is patented to us. It has an interlocking aluminium edge so that the boards don't 'gap' or move once in situ. The flooring can be carpeted or left as is and, in fact, for most parties and weddings, our brides choose to carpet the dining area and leave the dance floor area uncovered. This means that it's not necessary to hire a separate dance floor, although we can also supply LED lit or chequered dance floors if required.
- Do you provide power supply?We use fully qualified generator suppliers and are happy to include a price in our quotation. The suppliers we use provide a generator, a back up generator and both a filled with fuel and complete with cables and power distribution boards. They bring the generators to site, set them up and are always on call should you need them.