I'm a fun and relaxed singer and acoustic guitarist who is perfect for any occasion. Be that a wedding, birthday party or just in your living room. I play a varied mix of cover material based around the 70's and 80's covering all the way to the present day.
- Who are your previous clients?I asked Olly to perform the first dance song and 2 others. This was a surprise for my wife to be. Olly was fantastic in the build up to my wedding and kept in contact. He arrangements with the DJ so that he could arrive unnoticed. When it came to the time of the first dance the DJ played a little trick pretending he did not have the first dance song but found an alternative. Olly took to the stage armed with his guitar and started to play Have I Told You Lately. My wife was amazed and thrilled to bits. He has clearly put a lot if time in practising and completely nailed it. The other 2 songs were also fantastic. What a guy. Such a lovely chap and so talented. It made our night extra special. I would recommend Olly without hesitation. Thanks so much for being so amazing. - Tony and Rachael Steel
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 Minutes between a 2x 45 Minute set.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course! An Extra Song Learnt is £50. I usually do this for first dances, birthdays etc.
- How much space do you require?I have a very small set up. I would only need a small amount of space.
- How much space do you require?I have a very small set up. I would only need the space of a small table.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I am fully insured with Public Liability Insurance. All my equipment is PAT tested. Just ask for the paperwork if needed.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Includes full PA and equipment. Power will be needed for performances.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Includes full PA and equipment. Power will be needed for performances. I am fully insured with Public Liability Insurance. All my equipment is PAT tested. Just ask for the paperwork if needed.
- How long do you play for?30 Minutes: £50 60 Minutes: £100 2x 45 Minute Sets: £150 (2 hours with 15 minute break) (All prices include travel expenses).
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Bars and Clubs. Weddings. Birthdays. Private and Corporate Events.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Bars and Clubs Weddings Birthdays Private and Corporate Events
Some examples would be...
Tina Turner - The Best
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
The Monkeys - I'm a Believer
Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
Otis Reading – Sittin' on th...