Olivia started her classical training at the age of 11 and since then has performed on many different occasions from lead parts in musicals to trust dinners and fundraisers, in some memorable venues such as the Notre Dame, Drapers Hall and St James's Palace. She is highly reviewed for her clear, angelic voice which is sure to be an asset to your event. She has a versatile voice and can perform arias, opera, musical theatre, and jazz. Some of her achievements include:
Grade 8 ABRSM with distinction.
BBC 3 - Soprano soloist in a recently released Stabat Mater, composed by David Bednall.
Televised national anthem at FIA Rallycross Championship in Lydden Hill.
Lead parts in productions, her favourite roles include Mary in Jesus Christ Superstar, Cosette in Les Miserables, Josephine in H.M.S. Pinafore and most recently, Aline in The Sorcerer.
She is available for weddings, funerals, birthdays, corporate events and more, and will tailor her set to your preferences. She is also willing...
Kelly McGinlau• 14 Oct 2017
I would just like to thank Olivia for the outstanding send off she gave to my beautiful mother, on request she sang Ave Maria in the chapel and lovely hymns and for a turn out of 400 people every single person was saying how beautiful your voice was. What a pleasure to work with and coming back to the wake and singing gorgeous songs my whole family loved it so on behalf of myself and my family we would like to thank you for making the hardest day of our lives a very memorable and special day. I ...
Jackie and Andrew• 1 Jul 2017
"We recently renewed our wedding vowels and wanted something special during the church service so we chose Olivia and were not dissappointed. She has the most amazing voice and is a kind and beautiful young woman. We walked down the aisle to her singing ""I've got you under my skin"" and then she sang Nella Fantasia, Ave maria and O del mio dolce ardor during the service. I am sure she bought tears to several eyes with her beautiful voice. My only regret is not being able to have her sing more. ...
Emma Heathcote• 8 Jul 2017
Olivia - brought class and the most amazing voice to our garden party. People listened in awe of her talent. She is a very pretty girl and was dressed beautifully. We were so lucky Olivia was available for the date we wanted. We wish her nothing but further success - her talent is amazing, mesmerizing.
Mark Heathcote• 8 Jul 2017
Wow, we knew Olivia would be good, but she blew our expectations away. She was incredible and our guests loved listening to her... they were transfixed and silent throughout her set. Amazing and highly recommended. Thank you Olivia for making our party extra special.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For 1 x 45 minute set a break will not be required. For 2 x 45 minute sets a short break of 10 minutes between the sets is required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If enough notice is given and I am able to obtain a backing track I am happy to learn specific songs for the client.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have sung at many different events from weddings to parties and even racing events. I will alter my set to each client's event.
- How much space do you require?Only a small amount of space is required (about 1.5m by 1.5m)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA, microphone and backing tracks. The only requirement is a power source. I do not have my own lighting.
- How long do you play for?Performances to suit the client from 1 song for a wedding or longer sets (e.g. 2 x 45 minutes)
O mio babbino caro
Ave Maria - Bach/Gounod, Schubert, Caccini
O del mio dolce ardor
Caro Mio Bien
Voi Che Sapette