With a recent iTunes No.1 on the European Top 100 Singles Charts, a No.1 in Canada, a No.2 on the iTunes charts in the UK and an MTV EMA Nomination - Oliver and the Oz Band are the breakthrough Power Trio, whose Vh1 Top 10 Album Rolling Stone Magazine called “its like the Eagles have hired Jack Johnson for some lessons on lightening up”
With over 5000 gigs under their belt, this is one of the most in demand party bands in the United Kingdom and also festival headliners across various countries . The Oliver Sean Band perform hits from every decade that guarantees to fill a dance floor and is suited for any event where people are looking to let their hair down and dance the night away.
*Oliver and his band are a professional events & function Band with a fantastic repertoire of cover songs aside from being an award winning original artist
No event is too big or too small - from concerts of 40,000 people (where Oliver Sean has been a headliner at the International film festiv...
Sharese• 21 Jul 2017
"Smashing guys, awesome music, amazing voice, exactly what we were looking for!
Definitely recommend and will be booking again when we plan our next event."
Lee Cowley• 28 Jul 2018
"What a great performance from this band not only was Ollie great as lead vocalist both the Bassist and Drummer were also awesome.
They interacted great with the crowd and everyone commented on how good they were. They kept the dance floor loaded and knew exactly what to play at right time.
I’d recommend Ollie and the boys without hesitation and I will be going to see them when they next gig!"
Nick• 16 Dec 2016
Getting an artist of this high a calibre to perform at the Christmas party was just amazing! The best band we have ever had!
Sharon Harrison-Bowler• 27 May 2017
Booked the Oliver Sean band for our event and it was fantastic! Amazing voice , brilliant music and all round great guys . Top quality entertainment to suit any event !! Can't speak highly enough of this band !!
Julie Walker• 13 May 2017
We hired Oliver Sean for our private event and it was the best decision we made. Everyone was dancing and singing and have a fantastic time, in fact we had guest ask us if we were doing it the following weekend as well they had so much fun. They really know how to engage the crowd! It was AMAZING, just like having a private concert in our back yard. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!!
- Who are your previous clients?MTV Europe Music Awards Nominee, British Army Christmas events and various other festivals and parties, WOA Music Festival in association with Vh1, Viacom, Hard Rock Cafe, Heard Rock Hotel, Harley Davidson, Marriott resort, Hyatt resort, Various Pub Chains, Porterhouse, No.8, Troubadour, Whiskey a Go Go LA, The Washington Iowa, Moe's Chicago, Cafe Wha New York, Headliner at Various festivals including Isle of Mann and others (US, UK, Switzerland, Goa, Dubai, Costa Rica, Canada), Microsoft
- Who are your previous clients?British Army, WOA Entertainment, Vh1/MTV, Hard Rock Cafe, Hard Rock Hotel, Harley Davidson, Marriott, Hyatt, Various Pub Chains, Porterhouse, No.8, Troubadour, Whiskey a Go Go Los Angeles, The Washington Iowa, Moe's Chicago, Cafe Wha New York. Live & let Live Harpole, Barrenkellar Switzerland, Koi Lounge, Billy Blues Dubai, Headliner at Various festivals including Isle of Man festivalWOA Festival in association with Vh1, IFFI and various other National & International festivals and events. Private events for: Microsoft, Mahindras, Warwick Boat Club, Google Suzuki Government of Goa French Tourism British Army
- What are the highlights of your career?Headlined at International Film Festival Headlined at Whiskey a Go Go Headlined at Troubadour Headlined at Cafe Wha Performed for British Army Special television performance for Sky Arts Television performance for Vh1 Television special on B4U Music (TV channel) And many more...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:If you want to have a fun time and an excellent band at your event - you've found the right one :)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If it's a 2 hour performance we will take 1 short break around 15 to 20 mins.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course. As long as you give us advance notice
- What are the highlights of your career?* MTV Europe Music Awards Nominee * Vh1 Top 10 * 5 Times selected by Recording Academy for Grammy Nomination Ballots * Headliner at various international and local music festivals * No.1 on Radio Charts in various genres
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Artist has Public Liability
- How much space do you require?Band can setup in a smaller space if required
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have high end sound & stage lighting
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, Corporate Events, Festivals, Weddings and everything in between!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?An MTV EMA Nominee, Vh1 Top 10, headliner at major festivals and televised events in England, New York, Goa, Dubai, Portugal - your event will rock! Years of experience performing for events, parties and gigs, of all sizes, worldwide! Including accolades and endorsements from major media, press and everyone that has ever booked us :)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Best of Acoustic & Classic Rock! Our Priority is YOU having an awesome time :)
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash Credit Card Paypal
We cover songs by a vast range of different genre artists, including: