Oliver Sean - Billboard Top 10 Artist (June 2019)
*Breaking News: Oliver Sean has hit the Billboard Top 10, coming in at No.6 on the official World Digital Song Sales Charts (July 2019). Unprecedented for an Indie Artist!
Armed with the Billboard Top 10 and a recent iTunes No.1 in the US & Canada, an MTV EMA Nomination and a Vh1 Top 10 - Oliver Sean and his band are the breakthrough Power Trio, whose Vh1 Top 10 Album Rolling Stone Magazine called “its like the Eagles have hired Jack Johnson for some lessons on lightening up”
With over 5000 gigs under their belt, this is one of the most in demand party bands in the United Kingdom and festival headliners across various countries . The Oliver Sean Band perform hits from every decade that guarantees to fill a dance floor and is suited for any event where people are looking to let their hair down and dance the night away.
*Oliver and his band are a professional events & function Band with a fantastic repertoire of cover songs aside from being an award winning original artist
Michael• 26 May 2019
Certainly shows these guys at at the top of their game
Guaranteed you won’t be dissatisfied!
Sharese• 21 Jul 2017
"Smashing guys, awesome music, amazing voice, exactly what we were looking for!
Definitely recommend and will be booking again when we plan our next event."
Lee Cowley• 28 Jul 2018
"What a great performance from this band not only was Ollie great as lead vocalist both the Bassist and Drummer were also awesome.
They interacted great with the crowd and everyone commented on how good they were. They kept the dance floor loaded and knew exactly what to play at right time.
I’d recommend Ollie and the boys without hesitation and I will be going to see them when they next gig!"
Barry guthrie• 22 Jun 2019
Outstanding performance, well worth the money spent will recommend and book in the future.
Oliver Sean Main• 24 Feb 2018
Oliver and his Band were simply too good. My birthday party will be something I’ll never forget especially because I had Oliver Sean sing for me. The guests were stunned at the quality of music and the top class performance. It goes without saying - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Best of Acoustic & Classic Rock! Our Priority is YOU having an awesome time :)
- What are the highlights of your career?Headlined at International Film Festival Headlined at Whiskey a Go Go Headlined at Troubadour Headlined at Cafe Wha Performed for British Army Special television performance for Sky Arts Television performance for Vh1 Television special on B4U Music (TV channel) And many more...
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?An MTV EMA Nominee, Vh1 Top 10, headliner at major festivals and televised events in England, New York, Goa, Dubai, Portugal - your event will rock! Years of experience performing for events, parties and gigs, of all sizes, worldwide! Including accolades and endorsements from major media, press and everyone that has ever booked us :)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, Corporate Events, Festivals, Weddings and everything in between!
- Who are your previous clients?MTV Europe Music Awards Nominee, British Army Christmas events and various other festivals and parties, WOA Music Festival in association with Vh1, Viacom, Hard Rock Cafe, Heard Rock Hotel, Harley Davidson, Marriott resort, Hyatt resort, Various Pub Chains, Porterhouse, No.8, Troubadour, Whiskey a Go Go LA, The Washington Iowa, Moe's Chicago, Cafe Wha New York, Headliner at Various festivals including Isle of Mann and others (US, UK, Switzerland, Goa, Dubai, Costa Rica, Canada), Microsoft
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash Credit Card Paypal
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have high end sound & stage lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Artist has Public Liability
- How much space do you require?Band can setup in a smaller space if required
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course. As long as you give us advance notice
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If it's a 2 hour performance we will take 1 short break around 15 to 20 mins.
We cover songs by a vast range of different genre artists, including: