Night Patrol are one of the most sought after covers bands in the North or England available for higher throughout the UK. The band have been performing for over 15 years, and have a wealth of experience within the industry. What makes Night Patrol different from other cover bands, is the variety of music they play, and the lively atmosphere they generate with their energetic crowd pleasing performance. It is almost impossible to remain seated when the band hit the floor, and it is the bands mission to make sure you pay the dance floor a visit, remain there, and fully enjoy your evening entertainment.
Night Patrol use the very best audio and lighting equipment in order to maintain a professional sound to match their performance. Fully ensured and well maintained keeping up to date with the latest audio technology current in the market.
If you are looking for an energetic band, that do not cost the earth, that can entertain guests of all ages and music tastes, then you have most certainly found the right band for you!!
Services From Night Patrol
4 Piece Band Male Vocals - 2 x 45 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:4 piece lively cover band, performing hits from the 60's to modern
- What are the highlights of your career?Making our clients happy, performing at weddings throughout the UK.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?There is nothing we wont consider.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Private Parties, Festivals, Corporate Events
- Who are your previous clients?Brides and Grooms Rock the Castle Festival ( Head liners ) Proms at the Castle ( head liners ) Victoria Hall The Barge ( Brighouse ) Private Parties Keighley Worth Valley Railway Festival
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer Cheque Cash payment
- How long do you play for?We are flexible on performance times' 1 x45 min 2 x 45 min 3 x 30 min 1 x 60 min 2 x 60 min 1 x 90 min 1 x 120 min
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?roughly 4m x 4m performance area, but we can squeeze into most spaces.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Most definately
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?usually 1 break between sets, between 15 min to 1 hour, depending on the requirement of the client.
I PREDICT A RIOT
100 CITY MILE HIGH
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU
PAINT IT BLACK
I’M A BELIEVER
WHISTLE FOR A CHOIR
NUTS FROM A HIPPY
DEAD OR ALIVE
BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR
20TH CENTURY BOY
EVER FALLEN IN LOVE
TOWN CALLED MALICE
HARD TO HANDLE
COME UP AND SEE ME
JOHNNY BE GOOD
SEX ON FIRE
TOLD YOU SO
LONG TRAIN RUNNING
WISH YOU WHERE HERE
STONE ROSES MEDLEY
YOU NEVER CAN TELL
DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER
ROCK AND ROLL STAR
DREAMING OF YOU
ROAD TO HELL
The band are always updating their set lists, and they do learn song requests.
FREE DJ music provided between sets up to 12pm